Dear Muse,

Thank you for listening about my drunken rant way back when begging you to return to Milwaukee...I'm sorry I used some of the harsh words that I had...But we do have lots of tasty Breweries around town that I'm sure you'd love...The sunrise on the worlds second largest freshwater lake is quite beautiful as well...Can't wait to see you again :D

Sincerely,

A delighted fan

So...who's going and who are you bringing?

Dear Muse,

Thank you for listening about my drunken rant way back when begging you to return to Milwaukee...I'm sorry I used some of the harsh words that I had...But we do have lots of tasty Breweries around town that I'm sure you'd love...The sunrise on the worlds second largest freshwater lake is quite beautiful as well...Can't wait to see you again :D

Sincerely,

A delighted fan

So...who's going and who are you bringing?

I'll prob go to this show. Im in the U.P. of Michigan and dont feel like driving 12 hours to Columbus Ohio. Milwaukee is only 6 hours away (might hit up the St. Paul show the night before). This will be my 4th (maybe 5th) Muse show...gets better everytime. Hopefully some more "oldies" will be in order this tour :D

why does it have to be on a Wednesday? :supersad:

Perhaps their appealing to an older crowd...when I went to the one on a friday in Chicago there were a lot of young'uns....maybe they're trying to get the truly devout to make it out...What does it matter what day it is on? Muse is Muse, any day of the week is worth it...Who says all the fun is to be had on a weekend?? :happy:

Perhaps their appealing to an older crowd...when I went to the one on a friday in Chicago there were a lot of young'uns....maybe they're trying to get the truly devout to make it out...What does it matter what day it is on? Muse is Muse, any day of the week is worth it...Who says all the fun is to be had on a weekend?? :happy:

Exactly, Muse is Muse...any day of the week.

Hoping to get good seats to this- I prefer GA but I'm bringing a friend who is not yet a Muse fan and she does not want to do the pit. I'm a little bummed that we're not going to do GA, but I'm hoping to hit some of the other shows that are a drivable distance and I'll try for GA at those.

SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW!!!

Let's cross our fingers we don't get f'd over in the presale.

Oh god oh god oh god! This made my night. I saw the other gigs that are farther away first, though, so it was a weird buildup. I actually had to stifle a squeal.

I really think I'm going to have to go to this. It's only a couple hours away! And maybe this time I won't get ganked on parking fees and can find out where GA is supposed to line up, unlike what happened in Chicago. And also maybe I won't catch the plague from the GA peeps... I got the worst sinus infection after the Chicago gig.

But enough about my nasal passages! Holy crow I'm excited for this!

This will be my second Muse show and my first time to see them in the pit! I'm hoping to get a GA ticket in the pre-sale. My friend said she wants to get a reserved seat again. She doesn't want to be in the pit.

We saw them on 3.12.10 at the Chicago show in reserved seats. The seats were great but I need to be closer to the stage. :dance::\mm/:

I can't wait!

You could always position yourself along the barrier...usually the pit is towards the center a good five to seven rows back...

I had barrier for the Detroit & Nashville and I was one person from the barrier in Chicago and I didn't have any problems. Then again I was on Chris's side. (I even got one of Chris's picks in Nashville :D) She just doesn't want to stand in line all day and I don't feel comfortable having her pop into the front of the queue unless she waits a respectable amount of time with the rest of us. She doesn't want to take off work so she'd probably get to Milwaukee about 6:30 PM. If she could get in earlier I would just tell the people around me that I was holding a spot for her. (I would happily supply line supplies like food, water, hand warmers, etc in exchange for the favor!) Maybe I can talk her into it but I doubt it. Oh, well. She's like 5'8" so it's probably a good thing we're more than likely getting seats.

not that Im in favor of this, mind you, but I have a feeling its the towers with maybe a couple other songs but basically still the same setlist.

or maybe I'm just pessimistic today :LOL: but if I go to this gig, I really won't be surprised if that's what we get.

I think maybe we can have a better idea when we see what comes out of the European summer gigs?

Yea cause how many people from Milwaukee were really into Muse before The Resistance or Twilight? So this will show Mil's true colors I guess :D But after 4 years they're finally making a return to a smaller town than most it is just so amazing to me. I'm hoping they will play more old school gems like Deadstar, Fury etc etc.. you guys should know what I mean.

I'm going with my two little brothers again and we plan on meeting the band! We waited in freezing cold rain for 2 1/2 hours after the Detroit show only to have security or technicians tell us that the band was already gone and we better leave before they call the cops :mad: I heard some lucky fans were approached by band reps at the Chicago show. It's also great that Matt, Chris and Dom will be chillin' in Milwaukee that day! I wonder if they'll be by the lake around that time of the year I'll be stalking them for sure! :p

I do wonder, but I dare not hope too high! But heck, even just the addition of MK Ultra would be fine by me... lucky Detroit ppl got it while Chi-town missed out.

Yeah, Detroit got MK, but Chicago got MoTP which is one of my favorites. I really wasn't expecting it so I was thrilled. I would love to hear some different songs (Assassin please??) but I'll be happy with whatever they play. I'm just really I can go to at least three gigs for the fall tour but my husband isn't a Muse fan so he just doesn't understand.

Yeah, Detroit got MK, but Chicago got MoTP which is one of my favorites. I really wasn't expecting it so I was thrilled. I would love to hear some different songs (Assassin please??) but I'll be happy with whatever they play. I'm just really I can go to at least three gigs for the fall tour but my husband isn't a Muse fan so he just doesn't understand.

Your husband too, eh? Mine isn't either! He said he'd rather be punched in the groin by an angry child than come with me to the Milwaukee gig. :rolleyes: And here I thought I was being polite by asking/offering.

Archived