Just made my hotel reservations for Anaheim. Thought I'd post here in case anyone else wants to make reservations at the same place. The more Musers, the merrier! :D

Econo Lodge Maingate

AAA Rate: $47.20 Wed/Thu, $52.00 Fri/Sat

Approx. 3 miles to Honda Center

Dayum! Good though!

Concertmaps or Ticketmaster? Please say Concertmaps!! :ninja:

Ah!

Damnit! :mad:

:supersad:

:fear: CURE YOU CONCERTMAPS! CURSE YOU!!!

Anyhow guys I made $75 today on 3 hours of bass lessons, Man, If i could Only DOUBLE This ever week I would be so SET for going to Sac :p

Anyhow guys I made $75 today on 3 hours of bass lessons, Man, If i could Only DOUBLE This ever week I would be so SET for going to Sac :p

I need to make some extra cash too. I wish i could teach piano lessons but I forgot how to play the piano. :(

There's gotta be some other way though. I guess I'll have to get a part-time job :erm:

The Super 8 Motel is 2 miles from the Honda Center and is only $37 the day of the concert. Its has an 87% recommendation rate.

Wow. I didn't think there would still be $37 a night rates available these days. Especially since it's in Southern California.

So nobody wants to stay at the Sheraton? :unsure:

Just made my hotel reservations for Anaheim. Thought I'd post here in case anyone else wants to make reservations at the same place. The more Musers, the merrier! :D

Econo Lodge Maingate

AAA Rate: $47.20 Wed/Thu, $52.00 Fri/Sat

Approx. 3 miles to Honda Center

I probably should have mentioned that this rate is for two queen beds with a AAA discount. Not sure about their rate for one bed, but it would obviously be less.

That Super 8 for $37 is a great deal, though. Thanks for sharing!

I have a feeling I will do it once :LOL: . However, it will hopefull not rain in Anaheim or LA so the stairs will not be slippery

Haha. I don't think it'll be rainy down there. :erm: Usually it's warm in CA during September. But, who knows. Washington is bipolar with the weather. I could of swore I saw snow today. :eek:

Haha. I don't think it'll be rainy down there. :erm: Usually it's warm in CA during September. But, who knows. Washington is bipolar with the weather. I could of swore I saw snow today. :eek:

Whenever we go down to CA in August it always rains. Maybe it won't this year :LOL:

I know! It was warm here for like a week and now it's back down in the 40's and 50's. Washington has issues.

Whenever we go down to CA in August it always rains. Maybe it won't this year :LOL:

I know! It was warm here for like a week and now it's back down in the 40's and 50's. Washington has issues.

Really? Oh man. Well we're going to Southern Cali. It's not going to be like Seattle wind/rain. I can assure you that. :LOL:

Damn you Washington. Make up your mind. Haha.

Really? Oh man. Well we're going to Southern Cali. It's not going to be like Seattle wind/rain. I can assure you that. :LOL:

Damn you Washington. Make up your mind. Haha.

Dear god I hope it's not like Seattle. I couldn't feel the lower half of my body for the last hour of waiting :LOL:

Dear god I hope it's not like Seattle. I couldn't feel the lower half of my body for the last hour of waiting :LOL:

:stunned:

I couldn't feel anything. When we got inside, I couldn't feel anything until SSPU were done. Haha. I just remember shaking pretty damn hard that the barrier started moving. Haha.

:stunned:

I couldn't feel anything. When we got inside, I couldn't feel anything until SSPU were done. Haha. I just remember shaking pretty damn hard that the barrier started moving. Haha.

Haha, I remember that. I was roasting when I got inside the Key. I stripped most of my layers off and was relaxing. Was so used to the cold that anything that was higher in temperature was lovely

Haha, I remember that. I was roasting when I got inside the Key. I stripped most of my layers off and was relaxing. Was so used to the cold that anything that was higher in temperature was lovely

:LOL:

My temperature rose as soon as we are the universe started playing. I was shitting bricks. Like always. :p

Archived