just scored 2 tickets for this show, Section 208, Row M. woohoo!!!!!! even better...

So now I have 2 tix in Section 217 for sale if anyone is interested. I posted also MuseBay....

Wow how'd you get those? I was only able to get section 215. I've been trying periodically for over 4 hours. I guess you just clicked at the right time!

alright, so I already have a ticket for this show (section 224 row E :rolleyes:) but I'm looking for something closer to the stage and the only seat that keeps popping up is in section 212 row R... should I go for it or not :stunned:

*edit: bought it...

Wow how'd you get those? I was only able to get section 215. I've been trying periodically for over 4 hours. I guess you just clicked at the right time!

just got lucky.. i kept pulling up seats in the 400 sections. I do have 2 tix in section 217, that is kinda behind the stage but still good because they play to the back of the stage alot! So, if you are interested let me know.

i had absolutely no luck getting GAs for this show. I got Section 217 behind the stage.. I can't get over where all the GAs went? Oh YEAH.. FUCKIN SCALPERS.. :mad:

if anyone wants to swap for GAs PM me.. I will post on MuseBay too.

Stupid scalpers indeed! How do they even get those tickets so quickly? Do they have 4000 computers connected to the internet right when the sale stars? I don't get it. :confused:

I hope you're able to get GA tickets for the show.

just got lucky.. i kept pulling up seats in the 400 sections. I do have 2 tix in section 217, that is kinda behind the stage but still good because they play to the back of the stage alot! So, if you are interested let me know.

Thank you but I'll stick with the ones I got in 215. I think I'd rather be directly in the center than towards the side and be blocked by a speaker or something. I saw them in Vegas and I was right next to the stage but off to the side so at least this time I'll have a straight view. Good luck though!

After 45 minutes I gave up and then went back to it a couple hours later. I ended up getting section 215 behind the stage. At least they're lower level and centered. They were only $99 for 2 and I didn't want to spend several hundred getting them from brokers or ebay.

I don't understand where all the good lower level tickets went! I tried the Muse presale, the KROQ presale, and the regular sale and nothing came up!

exactly! That happened to me too. I tried buying lower level seats for the San Diego show and nothing ever came up. I tried buying them on Wednesday, then yesterday Friday and today...but the lady told me that the lower level were all sold out. And the funny thing is right when the pre-sales started at 10 am that's when I started searching for tickets. But never found any below Row 11. Arghh! I think I have an idea where those tickets might have gone.

either..

a. the fans really did get very lucky and were able to snatch those great seats

b. radio stations got those seats and now they will give them away for their listeners.

c. those damn scalpers got most of them and will now be selling them for $9,500 each

d. Ticketmaster still have some on hold and will sell them a couple of months before the day of the concert

e. all of the above

exactly! That happened to me too. I tried buying lower level seats for the San Diego show and nothing ever came up. I tried buying them on Wednesday, then yesterday Friday and today...but the lady told me that the lower level were all sold out. And the funny thing is right when the pre-sales started at 10 am that's when I started searching for tickets. But never found any below Row 11. Arghh! I think I have an idea where those tickets might have gone.

either..

a. the fans really did get very lucky and were able to snatch those great seats

b. radio stations got those seats and now they will give them away for their listeners.

c. those damn scalpers got most of them and will now be selling them for $9,500 each

d. Ticketmaster still have some on hold and will sell them a couple of months before the day of the concert

e. all of the above

For me it was A

only thing i can say is check back occasionally.

I was online from 10 AM past 11 AM today on THREE computers trying to get tickets, but the only ones that popped up were 400's and the nasty ones side by side with or behind the stage. I gave up at that point but randomly decided to click again at around 1:30 PM and got seats in section 208 which I'm happy with because I wanted something on either 220-222, or 210-208.

btw now that I have tickets my only question is... why do they charge you a convenience fee and an additional processing fee @_@;

What time r you guys planning on starting to line up for the show?

Some time mid-afternoon. I have to take into account my friend's classes, as well as the fact that even though I want to be as close to the front as possible, I'm not gonna kill myself if I don't get the barrier. I think I'll still be okay, given how I've lined up at like 5:00 for other GA concerts and still gotten incredibly close (although those were smaller venues). But if I can convince my friend to arrive earlier, I'll do it. I just need to anticipate a 2-hour drive with potential traffic.

Archived