I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER BEEN THIS EXCITED!!!!! NOT WHEN I WENT TO DISNEYWORLD, NOT WHEN I WENT TO DISNEYWORLD AGAIN, NOT WHEN I WENT TO DISNEYLAND AND CALIFORNIA, NOT ON CHRISTMAS (at least not til i get all of my muse stuff), NOT ON MY BIRTHDAY NEVER!!!!!!! I JUST SPENT 10 MINUTES JUMPING AROUND OUTSIDE AT MIDNIGHT WEARING NO SHOES A T SHIRT AND A PAIR OF JEANS IN MY BACKYARD in 25 degree weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD I LOVE MUSE!!!!!!:D

So...Muse on TV? When where why how tell me your secrets

YKYATMW....you jump up and down like a child on Christmas morning just because you found out a Muse TV Show is going to be airing tomorrow. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like I'm on drugs or something, but I know I'm not unless Muse isc onsidered a drug......SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ALL OF THESE EXCLAIMATION POINTS AND SMILIES CANNOT EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M LIMITED TO 15 SMILIES THOUGH SO IT LITERALLY IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

WHERE? WHEN?

I would like this proof :awesome:

Proof #1. In "This Is Your Life" he says, "Don't lose the plot" and the lyrics don't really match the lyrics around it. (He put it in there because he's a Muser)

Proof #2. In another song, forgot which one, he says, "And I'll love you endlessly..."

Proof #3. He has a whole song about ALIENS! *cough* ZETAS *cough*

I haven't found anything else, however.

Proof #1. In "This Is Your Life" he says, "Don't lose the plot" and the lyrics don't really match the lyrics around it. (He put it in there because he's a Muser)

Proof #2. In another song, forgot which one, he says, "And I'll love you endlessly..."

To lose the plot isn't a very uncommon phrase.

Aliens =/= zetas. At least not always.

I had to

insert the :chucke; face

YKYATMW you think Brandon Flowers is a Muser. I have proof, if you want it. :LOL:

Whatevs. He's a Muser. If any of us meet him, we should ask him.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I agree.

Plus all the greatest people are Musers.

Brandon Flowers is a great person.

Therefore, Muser.

Okay, so when I meet him, I'll ask him. XD

So...Muse on TV? When where why how tell me your secrets

To all of my fellow musers.....

Muse was on a show called World Stage on Tuesday (I think) on a TV station called Palladia (which is now my fav. channel:D) it was an hour show with live performance from Rock Am Ring in Germany 2010, but I only got to watch half and then I had to work on a project and I was really pissed.:mad:

It's available in the US and the next time a Muse thing is on is Monday (November 28) at noon to one pm where I'm at. it's going to be Muse at the Oxygen Festival 2010 and at first I was like "NOOOO! I'm not going to be here!!!!" Then yesterday I was like "REVELATION! :D *pathetic joke* I'm just not going to go to school!"

So I'm going to be "sick" on Monday (well I am actually sick so....:rolleyes:) Anyway, after that Muse shows will be as follows (yes I wrote them down); Tuesday, Nov. 29 Muse: A Seaside Rendezvous @ 2-3 pm (I plan to still be "sick":)), Muse @ Glastonbury 2010 on Dec 2 (chris's birthday :D) @ 8-9pm and on Dec. 3 @ 11-12 noon. I will tell you more as it arrives! Happy Thanksgiving and Palladia is channel 882 if you've got comcast!

Archived