RADIOHEAD

:LOL:

Not sure if this is a 'YKYATM' moment but at Leeds Fest I nearly slapped the guy next to me for getting the order of Origin Of Symmetry wrong but instead I just said "Actually, it's Screenager before Dark Shines :phu:"

My Muse nerdiness escapes sometimes :$

Ohh, that happened to me at my gig last October, these girls in front of me thought Time Is Running Out was off of Origin and I was just like :stunned: but I didn't say anything... When I saw Muse in August this year, Citizen Erased came on, I freaked the fuck out. You have no idea :happy:

YKYATMW after seeing this tweet, http://yfrog.com/ocqjgrj you get all happy and proud of how awesome your fandom is...and then even more proud because your Dog's name is Ziggy Stardust, so now it's kind of like your dog's name is Dom.. XD

Once, my car had broken down in the dark woods(a mile away from a jail and two nursing homes) while it was raining hard so while I waited for my parents to come help me out, I put a Muse CD on to take my mind off the creepy situation.

I would have died. :eek: At least I would have died listening to Muse. =)

YKYATMW your heart stops when you drop your Muse CD on the ground and it breaks (thankfully it was the CD case and not the CD itself, but that's still bad!) ! :eek::eek:

YKYATMW:

I frickin freaked out when I was playing The Resistance on my CD player and the CD player fell. I flipped out when I found out that 2 of my Muse CDs had scratches on the CD or the jewel case. OoS has a giant scratch in it, but still plays perfectly.

YKYATMW you make a font for NSC, and the letters look like Swiss cheese :p:LOL:.

I'm normally very careful about my CDs. I was pretty tired this morning and when I went out to my car, I dropped my Resistance CD and it literally exploded to pieces (you get the point). It didn't really hit me until I picked up the pieces and got into the car that I BROKE IT! CD works fine though, it's really tough! My mom accidently left that same CD in the snow for a few hours and it worked afterwards! :happy:

:LOL: at the NSC font!

I'm normally very careful about my CDs. I was pretty tired this morning and when I went out to my car, I dropped my Resistance CD and it literally exploded to pieces (you get the point). It didn't really hit me until I picked up the pieces and got into the car that I BROKE IT! CD works fine though, it's really tough! My mom accidently left that same CD in the snow for a few hours and it worked afterwards! :happy:

:LOL: at the NSC font!

All my Muse CDs are in their jewel cases on a shelf above my other CDs and they're farther up than my dog can reach,so they're pretty safe. Unless I get my slippery hands on them. :$

YKYATMW:

I frickin freaked out when I was playing The Resistance on my CD player and the CD player fell. I flipped out when I found out that 2 of my Muse CDs had scratches on the CD or the jewel case. OoS has a giant scratch in it, but still plays perfectly.

YKYATMW you make a font for NSC, and the letters look like Swiss cheese :p:LOL:.

My CD player literally ate my OoS CD once, I had to take the thing apart to get it out! :LOL:

Archived