All the FYE's near me have a ton of Muse stuff :D They have all the albums (even HAARP and Hullabaloo) and an awesome Resistance poster which I waved in some random woman's face because I saw her carrying The Resistance CD....

Yep! I've never seen Hullabaloo there, but all the others were there. I check their Muse CDs every time I go, just for the hell of it :chuckle:

YKYATMW you are studying the six degrees of separation (how two people can be linked through six people) and you freak out when you find out you have a connection with Muse (along with some other famous bands) :eek: !!

Please elaborate.

Yay, birthday buddy! :D

You're so lucky. I got a $10 FYE gift card, which is awesome, and... a Twilight birthday card. Because my mom thought I liked it :LOL:

She tried, right? Thought that counts.

When you've personalised the artwork on every Muse song on your iPod with single artwork, live pics, posters ectr...

That's actually a cool idea... though I'm a bit too much of a perfectionist to change the original album artwork :chuckle:

Please elaborate.

I know someone who is friends with actors in the American Idiot Musical on Broadway(I've also met a few of these actors myself). These actors have worked with Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day. Green Day has worked with U2 in the past. Muse is currently supporting U2 on their South American Tour. CONNECTION! :awesome:

Apparently if you really think about it, everyone nowadays is connected with somebody what with so many social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. Although I may never meet these people, I still have a "connection." ;) Nothing to be taken too seriously of course!

I know someone who is friends with actors in the American Idiot Musical on Broadway(I've also met a few of these actors myself). These actors have worked with Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day. Green Day has worked with U2 in the past. Muse is currently supporting U2 on their South American Tour. CONNECTION! :awesome:

Apparently if you really think about it, everyone nowadays is connected with somebody what with so many social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. Although I may never meet these people, I still have a "connection." ;) Nothing to be taken too seriously of course!

Oh I thought you meant like family... well in that case, I have plenty of connections, and I probably do have a Muse connection in there somewhere. If it's not Muse, its gonna be another one of my fav bands.

It used to be mine :D now it's the riff from Uprising..

Mine kind of depends on the mood, sometimes it's the "HOLD...YOU IN MY ARMS" of starlight, sometimes it's the riff from KoC, sometimes it's parts of Hysteria :chuckle: I wish i could take a picture of people's reactions when they hear that

Guss what guys, I'M AT SCHOOL! :)

Yea, um, not so much...

:LOL: yeah, so anyways!

YKYAMTW you're watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, see Scott walking down the street, and shout "MATT HAS THAT SUIT!" pointing and yelling. :chuckle: It's the gray one that he looks uber sexy in.

and later, when your parents and you are talking about careers, and you say you're going to run away from them as soon as you turn 18, they ask you how you're going to pay for rent, school, etc., and you say "you seem to have forgotten, my husband has millions of dollars"

&&you name your memoir, "Far Away From The Memories" , because it looked nice, was short, had to do with memories, and is musey. :D I could have done, "I'll sell your memories for 15 pounds per year" too...but that's not as nice.

I haven't been on here in a week, it seems like it's been a year :LOL:.

YKYATMW you feel a part of you is missing cause you haven't been on here in such a long time

:yesey: I know exactly what you mean....But when you really get to thinking about it, isn't that a little bit pathetic? I mean, I was gone for a week and a half, and it felt like forever, and I've seen other peoples' posts about how they were gone a few days and it felt like a long time. It's just kind of :facepalm: that we're so obsessive. Yet, I can't control it...

wow i haven't posted anything on here for a while :stunned:

anyway, today in art class, our teacher gave us a paper to write 4 songs that we want on the playlist to get played in class....I obviously put all as Muse songs :p

:LOL: he came over and he's like "OH I'M SO SHOCKED! :rolleyes:"

My friend, who is almost a pwoper muser now, put 3 Muse songs :awesome:

oh and the songs i chose were Shrinking Universe, Darkshines, MoTP, and Sunburn :awesome:

my friend chose Resistance, TiRO, and Showbiz :D

:LOL: yeah, so anyways!

YKYAMTW you're watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians,...

I'm sorry, I had to stop reading once I got to that point.

I had to control myself when today one of my friends said "The Muse" :supersad::facepalm::facepalm:

Yea, thats a bit of a peeve isn't it?

Oh my Chris (i like chris more cause i play bass :LOL:) I haven't been on here in a week, it seems like it's been a year :LOL:.

YKYATMW you feel a part of you is missing cause you haven't been on here in such a long time

:yesey: I know exactly what you mean....But when you really get to thinking about it, isn't that a little bit pathetic? I mean, I was gone for a week and a half, and it felt like forever, and I've seen other peoples' posts about how they were gone a few days and it felt like a long time. It's just kind of :facepalm: that we're so obsessive. Yet, I can't control it...

Well thank gracious someone said something before me! Because a part of you is a bit extreme isn't it?

I'm sorry, I had to stop reading once I got to that point.

Well thank gracious someone said something before me! Because a part of you is a bit extreme isn't it?

:LOL: it's my guilty pleasure! I watch it when no one's around XD

:D Yes a part of me is very very extreme....wait, are you directing that comment at only me? :stunned:

oh and the songs i chose were Shrinking Universe, Darkshines, MoTP, and Sunburn :awesome:

my friend chose Resistance, TiRO, and Showbiz :D

I'm afraid if I chose a muse song, everyone would look at me all strange...and then be afraid. (unless it was SMBH or Uprising :rolleyes:)

YNYATM when you go to the guitar store and have to play Plug in baby as loud as possible...

YNYATM when at partys you cant help but try and sneak in muse between every other track

YNYATM when you buy clothes you look for ones similar to matt , chris and dom...

i do that too, i'd see something leopard and wonder if Dom would wear it :LOL:

i almost bought leopard shorts today

When you decorate an egg like the Glitterati :D

i became possessed by the glitter, i still think it needs more

i decorated another one too, it's black and says Muse, in glitter

:LOL: it's my guilty pleasure! I watch it when no one's around XD

:D Yes a part of me is very very extreme....wait, are you directing that comment at only me? :stunned:

I'm afraid if I chose a muse song, everyone would look at me all strange...and then be afraid. (unless it was SMBH or Uprising :rolleyes:)

Considering your not the one that said it was a part of you, no. But it doesn't mean you weren't included in that.

YNYATM when you go to the guitar store and have to play Plug in baby as loud as possible...

YNYATM when at partys you cant help but try and sneak in muse between every other track

YNYATM when you buy clothes you look for ones similar to matt , chris and dom...

I only wish I could play those songs!

i do that too, i'd see something leopard and wonder if Dom would wear it :LOL:

i almost bought leopard shorts today

When you decorate an egg like the Glitterati :D

i became possessed by the glitter, i still think it needs more

i decorated another one too, it's black and says Muse, in glitter

I now have a leopard fedora, but just need the 'matching' pants.

Ooooh, that would be a pwetty egg!

well, I know this kid in my class who likes some of Muse's old stuff :D and me and my friend can go crazy when the songs get played :LOL: I also have a feeling that my art teacher will like Muse...I dont know why....

I also still have a feeling that he's secretly a muser :stunned: or maybe he just has the potential to become a muser :chuckle: or maybe I'm just getting all paranoid again :rolleyes:

BUT, he does have the same silver converse as Dom...and the same green belt as Dom (I think) :unsure:

well, I know this kid in my class who likes some of Muse's old stuff :D and me and my friend can go crazy when the songs get played :LOL: I also have a feeling that my art teacher will like Muse...I dont know why....

I also still have a feeling that he's secretly a muser :stunned: or maybe he just has the potential to become a muser :chuckle: or maybe I'm just getting all paranoid again :rolleyes:

BUT, he does have the same silver converse as Dom...and the same green belt as Dom (I think) :unsure:

i'm too lazy to explain my teachers museyness again :LOL: but i did find this out a few days ago...my History teacher has seen Muse, Oasis, and Paramore. 3 of my favorite bands, or my 3 favorite bands!

but i think if i requested PiB in school, everyone would just look at me weird, or what about the "AHH...AHH...AHHHs" of KoC? it seems just like something all the beliebers in my school would be afraid of. :LOL::facepalm:

i'm too lazy to explain my teachers museyness again :LOL: but i did find this out a few days ago...my History teacher has seen Muse, Oasis, and Paramore. 3 of my favorite bands, or my 3 favorite bands!

but i think if i requested PiB in school, everyone would just look at me weird, or what about the "AHH...AHH...AHHHs" of KoC? it seems just like something all the beliebers in my school would be afraid of. :LOL::facepalm:

I played Micro Cuts at a party...I was like :awesome:, everyone else was going :wtf:

Archived