:LOL: same, i have only 6 or so that aren't related to muse. if that happened to me i'd watch them all :D

i do like coffee. it keeps me awake, and it tastes yummy, and it makes me think of matt, and then i wonder, does matt drink coffee? and then i go on a hunt for matt drinking coffee, and i'm still searching, and then my brother comes in, and i have muse blasting, am on the forums, drinking coffee, and he points to the poster near my bed that says "IM MATT BELLAMY AND I'M YOUR GOD" and my brother says "he looks like a bird. or a meerkat." and i giggle and giggle, and finally say "A sexy meerkat!" <<----YKYATMW you do that i guess? hmm trying to stay on topic.

i think that everyone on this beloved forum needs help. I was on the Dreams thread and a girl was talking about how she had a dream and matt was in purple, so we went on a hunt for matt wearing a plain purple shirt. someone said "matt's never worn it. you know what that means? MATT. DOESNT. LIKE. PURPLE. :eek:" and i was like ":LOL: THIS BOARD" but just today, months later, somebody posted a picture and below it they wrote "LOOK. PURPLE." and i almost peed my pants, i laughed so hard.

--When your having a sleepover with your friends and force them to watch Musey videos :)

I SAID ""matt's never worn it. you know what that means? MATT. DOESNT. LIKE. PURPLE. :eek:" I feel special :happy::awesome::LOL:

YKYATMW: YOU HAVE 2 HEART ATTACKS FROM THINKING YOU SEE DOM IN A MOVIE AND A SHOW!! :eek:

First, I saw a young Dom with his short hair in 'Wanted' at the beginning... and he got shot in the head :(

Then I saw a modern-day-Dom in a show... but I forget the name of it :stunned:

AND I HEARD 'STARLIGHT' ON THE RADIO FOR ONCE!! Yaaaaaayy :awesome:

When you can say the alphabet backwards really fast. But only in a British accent, or else you mess up :chuckle:

:chuckle: I learned that because of Matt. I can still do it though :D

When you're reading the "What's in My Bag" part of Marie Claire and the founder of Jimmy Choo says she always has to be wearing something leopard print and you don't really pay attention to whatever else is in her bag since you're too busy thinking about how her and Dom would get along nicely

Knights of Cydonia was actually on the radio?!?!?!!! :eek:

I never thought it would actually be on the radio :stunned:

I know right?!?!? I think my friend Kim is good luck. I was with her and we were flipping through the radio and i was like ":ohmy: GO BACK, THAT WAS MUSE!"

and then today i was with her and we were flipping it again and i heard just the "no one's-" and she kept looking and i was like ":eek: OHMYMATT, that was KoC, go back, go back!!!" and we were listening and i was like :D:happy::awesome: I can't believe this is happening!!

Last month I was listening to Knights of Cydonia which I don't listen to that much these days I spam their old stuff, but I was listening to it and my mum taps me on my knee while I have my headphones in and goes "Mmse is on the radio" and i'm like OMG :D what song? and it's Knights of Cydonia and it was literally a second or two behind were I was up to in the song on my ipod :|

scary but

AWESOME :D

Last month I was listening to Knights of Cydonia which I don't listen to that much these days I spam their old stuff, but I was listening to it and my mum taps me on my knee while I have my headphones in and goes "Mmse is on the radio" and i'm like OMG :D what song? and it's Knights of Cydonia and it was literally a second or two behind were I was up to in the song on my ipod :|

scary but

AWESOME :D

:awesome: yay!!

why dont u listen to it anymore?!

YKYATMW you totally freak out because this would be the SECOND muse song you've heard on the radio this week!

Undisclosed Desires on Friday, today it was Knights of Cydonia :happy:

KOC really?!!? Wow, isn't that something! There's a certain charm about your favourite songs being on the radio eh?

:awesome: yay!!

why dont u listen to it anymore?!

I don't actually know I just end up listening to there first 3 albums instead :stunned: It's an awesome song but I used to listen to BHAR alot before I fell in love with Absolution, OoS and Showbiz :LOL: I'll listen to it more often :D

my heart skips a beat whenever i hear a Muse song anywhere :chuckle:

I've heard Stockholm Syndrome, Plug In Baby, and Uprising on the radio.

:awesome:

Stockholm Syndrome? :eek: you're so lucky

i've only heard Uprising, Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, Knights, TiRO

i think i've heard Hysteria as well :erm:

when you're like :awesome: because you see the word Resistance on the whiteboard

normally my face is emotionless during that class, unless i'm thinking about Muse :chuckle:

my heart skips a beat whenever i hear a Muse song anywhere :chuckle:

i've only heard Uprising, Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, Knights, TiRO

i think i've heard Hysteria as well :erm:

when you're like :awesome: because you see the word Resistance on the whiteboard

normally my face is emotionless during that class, unless i'm thinking about Muse :chuckle:

Yeah for most of the school day my face is :stunned:

Except when im going through the halls listening to muse, in which case my face is :awesome:

well the radio here is shit, but i did hear Uprising once or twice, and SMBH once. I was with my cousin and i thought it was his CD, but then i asked him and he said "no...this is the radio....?" and i was just :D

my brother supposedly heard Strlight once,

but other than that, this week is the only time i've heard a Muse song on the radio, UD and KoC in one week :)

YKYATM when you walk around your local co-op clapping Starlight and thinking to yourself, ':LOL: no-one knows what this means.*clap*'

I've done that before while listening to Starlight with a bunch of friends. Only one other person knew what it meant, and we both ended up on the floor in giggles.

When I heard it I was just like :eek::):D:dance::awesome:

YKYATMW you have to write an essay on an insultingly easy middle school topic of "picking someone you know / read about that has taken a risk that benefited them positively" and you can't think of anyone... so you pick Matt writing Exogenesis and putting it on a rock album. :happy:

Sounds silly, but the words came very easily. And afterward I felt silly, but then I found out that someone in my class did Lady Gaga, so I felt better. :LOL:

YKYATMW you have to write an essay on an insultingly easy middle school topic of "picking someone you know / read about that has taken a risk that benefited them positively" and you can't think of anyone... so you pick Matt writing Exogenesis and putting it on a rock album. :happy:

Sounds silly, but the words came very easily. And afterward I felt silly, but then I found out that someone in my class did Lady Gaga, so I felt better. :LOL:

Actually, that would make a very goo paper! Yeah, maybe a bit stronger than the Lady Gaga one...

Archived