YKYATMW The way I remember my birthday is that my birthday is 10 days after the 9th of June. Haha, my friends say that It's funny because if you don't know who Matt Bellamy is or when his birthday is it doesn't make sense. :confused:

Oh, and reading some of the posts, is it bad that the first album of Muse's I listened to was The Resistance? Because one day, I was listening to the radio, and Uprising came on, so I'm like, "Woah! This is a weird song, but I love it!" and it all kind of went from there... Now of course I tend to like the older songs better, especially the B-sides. haha

okay ive played bass for a while and just a warning, your fingers will hurt like hell (depending on how much you play) for a few months. ice will help a ton of course. happy playing and if you need any tips PM me, id be glad to help :D.

/off topic

when you freak when you find out that the girl you like and she likes you back is a muser :stunned::D

What shit luck you have! There could hardly be a better discovery than that! Meant to be man :LOL::p:)

YKYATMW The way I remember my birthday is that my birthday is 10 days after the 9th of June. Haha, my friends say that It's funny because if you don't know who Matt Bellamy is or when his birthday is it doesn't make sense. :confused:

Oh, and reading some of the posts, is it bad that the first album of Muse's I listened to was The Resistance? Because one day, I was listening to the radio, and Uprising came on, so I'm like, "Woah! This is a weird song, but I love it!" and it all kind of went from there... Now of course I tend to like the older songs better, especially the B-sides. haha

Hey, I was a bit late catching on too... no, it shouldn't be bad. I think it'd be non-muser when it's the only album you have or something like that, and you go on like you know everything :)

That's not a bad thing at all :)

It's a good thing that you found Muse. The only way you wouldn't be accepted here is if you hadn't bothered to check out the rest of their discography, but you did, so you're good :D

I became a fan less than a year ago (though the first album I heard was OOS)

okay ive played bass for a while and just a warning, your fingers will hurt like hell (depending on how much you play) for a few months. ice will help a ton of course. happy playing and if you need any tips PM me, id be glad to help :D.

/off topic

when you freak when you find out that the girl you like and she likes you back is a muser :stunned::D

I have your word, Muser :LOL:

Yeah, my fingers quite hurt, and I feel the bass in my hands at all time for some reason... But it's fun so far :awesome:

i'm sure it hurts way more with bass, but your fingers hurt like hell the first month or two on guitar too...

awww:happy: :yesey::chuckle::kiss:

I played guitar for 4 years and bass for 2, and my fingers hurt regardless of playing guitar before or not :LOL:

and yes:D

I have your word, Muser :LOL:

Yeah, my fingers quite hurt, and I feel the bass in my hands at all time for some reason... But it's fun so far :awesome:

im glad youre having fun :D

Well there's a lot of things I'd like to share.

1) Yesterday 3 Musey things happened in school: My Science teacher said "It could be wrong. It could be wrong.." And I was like in my head, "But it shouldn't be right (:awesome:) " And in Mod Tech, this kid said "Giggity." And my Mod Tech teacher, who also noticed my Nirvana T-Shirt, asked, "Did you say Bom Diggity? Or Dom Diggity?" And I was like SMILEY FACEEEE. 3rd thing that happened was this girl Lindsay said something about her friend Dominique but then said, "She doesn't like being called Dom."

Then my friend, Sloane and I started cracking up laughing, but luckily she didn't even notice :D

2) There's a teacher in my school who reminds me of Chris SOOOO MUCH that everytime I see him, I think it's Chris :LOL: He has the same posture, same hair, almost same face and guess WUT?!

His teacher name is ' Mr.C'

LIKE SAY WUT!!! :awesome:

3) I got a funky pair of Matt's teeth, No just kiddin' :LOL::p:happy:

I got leopard print skinny jeans a few months ago... YUP.

mines two days before his bday haha

In november, my teacher was out really randomly so we got a few different substitutes we'd never met before. This one time, a tall hot guy substituted for us, him being tall I was already all <3 but he let us listen to our iPods,<33, then I asked if i could borrow headphones to "listen to my favorite band" he said no, but asked who it was, of course told him Muse, & they're was HIS FAVORITE TOO, had a nice Musegy (muse orgy), I still want to meet him again :'(

The Year 9's were in casual today because they had gone on an excursion, and my friend and I were sitting on the bus and we saw a guy wearing a Muse shirt... so when he got off the bus, we got off our bus and ran up to him and I said 'you're wearing a muse tshirt: hi five!'

heehee :) can't wait to do that to random strangers....

My birthday is two months after matt's. :D and the resistance was the first muse album i listened, too, because it was the one my parents gave me.

just remembered this, happened last october in Japan

when you are staying in the town where Kawai (and Yamaha) pianos originate and you get excited when you pass a Kawai piano shop in the train station. You then proceed to get great pleasure out of the fact that you can play the New Bron intro on an actual Kawai piano in a music museum in the same town.

My bday is 10 days after Matt's :p

Oh my heck, so is mine!! June 19?

That's not a bad thing at all :)

It's a good thing that you found Muse. The only way you wouldn't be accepted here is if you hadn't bothered to check out the rest of their discography, but you did, so you're good :D

I became a fan less than a year ago (though the first album I heard was OOS)

Ok, good, because I've considered myself a Muser for a while haha.

Hey, I was a bit late catching on too... no, it shouldn't be bad. I think it'd be non-muser when it's the only album you have or something like that, and you go on like you know everything :)

Oh, goood :) These make me feel better about myself :)

Archived