i have an inability to draw anything that's not muse related. :facepalm: i even did some graffiti research on a Matt Bellamy graffiti painting on some wall somewhere for homework once. :LOL:

I thought I was the only one! either that or something radiohead...

whenever I draw a circle, I always end up drawing the bearded Matt...:p in his glitter suit and his manson. Or Dom in Gaga uniform. :D

...when you can't concentrate in your history class because your teacher is a Matt look-a-like. AND he's obsessed with UFOs and conspiracies. These two have to be related somehow...

Awww! I want my history teacher to be a Matt look alike! (only, my teacher's a girl) That would make that class a lot less boring... haha

A few days ago, I saw a guy at the library with short dark hair, stubble, and blue eyes. Of course, I found him quite attractive. Today I caught him again (in a black and white flannel), and realized how short he is.

And then it made sense.

:eek: its MATT??!?!?! .....no, no it can't be. Matt's got blackish hair now...

you should take a picture when he's not looking ;)

if i saw a guy like that I would....probably pass out.

Yeah she knows all of them, she and her dad (who has liked them since MM came out, but he hates the Resistance) came to see them with me! :)

Showbiz has many great songs, but I still think that as an odd decision for a favorite album...

YKYATMW you argue a lot with other musers :)

:eek: its MATT??!?!?! .....no, no it can't be. Matt's got blackish hair now...

you should take a picture when he's not looking ;)if i saw a guy like that I would....probably pass out.

I should :chuckle:

I was a bit surprised to hear him speaking to someone in a high voice that doesn't really match his face... wonder if he can sing a good falsetto? :awesome:

Showbiz has many great songs, but I still think that as an odd decision for a favorite album...

I kind of wish I had musers I could argue with in person... though I'd rather not argue, but debate:LOL:

I like Showbiz, I can't pick a favorite album but it was a favorite of mine for a while :p I don't see why some of the Musers think it's shite

...the bold part. That's my life right there :LOL: the whole forum :happy:

I should :chuckle:

I was a bit surprised to hear him speaking to someone in a high voice that doesn't really match his face... wonder if he can sing a good falsetto? :awesome:

:LOL: maybe he does!! lol

when I said "matt's got blackish hair now.."

I expected someone to say "it's not black, it's chestnut"

or something ridiculously Musey that I would just :LOL:

YKYATMW your friends say Kate Hudson just to piss you off.

[please don't murder me]

Archived