None that I;m aware of, I can't listen to the radio at work :(

I'm just staying postive.

Oh okay, just wondered if I had missed the dates. Yes, stay positive! You guys are overdue some shows! I'm hoping an NC date is in there somewhere also. Just not sure if that will happen since there is a VA date.

That is just so :awesome: Muse x 2 in NY. Infinite win!

Hope they add another date in Vegas too, dying to go back to see them there!

:musesign::\mm/::party::dance:

They should do the NYC shows at Yankee Stadium and Citi Field. It's not THAT cold yet in October or November and I'm sure there are 90,000 fans available to fill those seats... better yet, make it Central Park! More likely than not, it'll probably be at the Meadowlands...

Are there a lot of Muse fans down there? I know you guys have been waiting a while. I'd love to do a weekend in Miami and catch some Muse for the ultimate vacay!

Umm... I actually don't think there are a bunch of fans, but I'm not sure. I know there are quite a few on this board, but mostly from northern FL. Music that gets played around here sucks lol.

I really hope they don't use concertmaps again. I ended up getting tickets to the two shows I wanted on there but still, it was a major clusterfuck and don't want to have to deal with that again.

Well, Matt, after my first experience with concertmaps I can totally agree that they should be using something else. They are not offering tickets in a best to last order - it's very random and very frustrating! However, I have tickets to 2 Muse shows so how can I complain!

Well, Matt, after my first experience with concertmaps I can totally agree that they should be using something else. They are not offering tickets in a best to last order - it's very random and very frustrating! However, I have tickets to 2 Muse shows so how can I complain!

so...it's just random what you get?you can't pick GA or seats?

They should do the NYC shows at Yankee Stadium and Citi Field. It's not THAT cold yet in October or November and I'm sure there are 90,000 fans available to fill those seats... better yet, make it Central Park! More likely than not, it'll probably be at the Meadowlands...

No way they're big enough to do stadiums here in the US yet. I would love it, but they just can't pack out a US stadium.

Those are your only two options and they're either the most expensive (which will be GA) or the lesser one (which are the seats). If you choose seats, you get given a random seat number, so if you want something else you have to do it over again.

oh okay, thank you :)

GA for me, please & thank you!

I can't wait til more dates are announced!:D

so i decided to skip the Virginia show...:$:( in HOPES for a NC(Charlotte,NC date... if not............ I'll have to go to GA,FL and/or maybe both ;)

PLEASE oh Please hurry with the rest of the dates!! Those dates are still free at work... :happy:

Charlotte,NC!!!

PRAYING!:unsure::musesign::pope::\mm/:

So Muse show veterans...How early do I have to line up if I want to be at the barrier?

It depends on where the venue is located. In Chicago, some people started lining up at 11 and got barrier, others were there at 15 until 7 in the morning. If there are a lot of crazy people, then you'd have to get there early but if it's just lax then you can show up later and still have a great spot for the show.

So Muse show veterans...How early do I have to line up if I want to be at the barrier?

I've never done barrier but I would assume quite early (like 10 or 11). At the gig I had GA tix to, I showed up at 5:00 and got a really really good spot, like 10 people back from the stage. It depends a lot on your show too.

No way they're big enough to do stadiums here in the US yet. I would love it, but they just can't pack out a US stadium.

Well, they couldn't pack a Giants Stadium which holds 80,000, but baseball stadiums are smaller, e.g., Citi Field is only 42,000. If Muse's only Northeast shows are the two in NYC, I'd bet they'd sell out both shows easily from people all over the Tri-State area and beyond.

I've never done barrier but I would assume quite early (like 10 or 11). At the gig I had GA tix to, I showed up at 5:00 and got a really really good spot, like 10 people back from the stage. It depends a lot on your show too.

I am so jealous of you guys, you have no idea. When I saw Franz here I got to the venue at 8.30 am and had to settle with second row! I got 1st row for Oasis but I got there at 6am (after my friend saved us a spot by getting there at midnight!). I heard for the gig in Mexico City last night some people started lining up early-ish on monday. I hate that! I know a lot of us want to get barrier/as close as we can, but doing this sort of stuff just makes it unnecessary stressful.

/rant.

Alright Muse, now that the ACL tix have sold out, can you tell us you'll be there? pleaaase :awesome:

I think these presales were probably easier to buy from, so congrats to everyone that got tickets!

Alright Muse, now that the ACL tix have sold out, can you tell us you'll be there? pleaaase :awesome:

Lineup isn't officially announced until May 18th, though I wouldn't be surprised if some of it is leaked.

Have dates for Florida leaked yet? :)

No. I've been looking at the likely venues websites too. And checking radio stations. The one thing we have is that a kid that got M&G in ATL said they one of them told him Tampa.

Are there a lot of Muse fans down there? I know you guys have been waiting a while. I'd love to do a weekend in Miami and catch some Muse for the ultimate vacay!

There are! They're played a lot on all the big alternative stations in the major cities. So if they played ANYWHERE in FL a lot of casual listeners would show up. I know some people who are more than just radio listeners who would go to a show. A bunch of us from the boards went to the ATL date and there was also a good amount of people who didn't get to go. So yeah, FL is obnoxiously overdue for a Muse headlining gig...:LOL:

I got to ATL at 10 and had barrier. The people who go there earliest were there around 5...or 7? Just because they drove from Florida and weren't staying anywhere, I think. I want to say probably 80% of the barrier in ATL were boardies.

Archived