Just saw the dates. Looking very very likely they play ACL. Hope that also means a couple Texas dates around then too. But I hope they wait at least a week for the sale of those, I really can't afford tickets this week, maybe can next week.

Like I said, Voodoo Fest. They may not play exactly on Halloween, but they could play that weekend (this is all speculation).

Voodoo Fest would make me very happy.

Just saw the dates. Looking very very likely they play ACL. Hope that also means a couple Texas dates around then too. But I hope they wait at least a week for the sale of those, I really can't afford tickets this week, maybe can next week.

Voodoo Fest would make me very happy.

This

What I'm hoping for...

ACL on Saturday or Sunday, I go see them then

Then Houston that Monday, on the way home from Austin I stop in Houston to see them

Then a few weeks later Voodoo Fest, I buy a ticket and get a ride with my uncle

That would be 5 times in a little over a year :eek:

But here I'm dreaming. I have no idea how I'd come up with that money. Also don't know how I'd get a ride to ACL.

What I'm hoping for...

ACL on Saturday or Sunday, I go see them then

Then Houston that Monday, on the way home from Austin I stop in Houston to see them.

I'm sooo hoping this is how it goes. I'd be going to ACL and Houston too! :awesome:

I'll be doing a TX chant in my head all day now...

I still have a flicker of hope for a Boston or maybe even CT date... Don't know why, but it would be fantastic :happy: *waits paaaaaaaaaaatiently for more daaaaaaates*...

I think it's possible they'll add a date or two in the northeast since there are gaps between OK, QC and VA and you guys are sort of "on the way" ;)

Archived