For the Milwaukee gig, they Bradley Center posted links to Muse and Passion Pitt. Im assuming that is who will be touring with Muse. Not sure if anyone else has caught this yet.

Edit* If I could read it says: MUSE with special guest Passion Pit

I dont carree, i want mooooreeeee.

I want it now, i want it now.

I want another chicagoOoOo shoooowww

I know what you mean! I'd faint from happiness if they'd just play Atlanta again and save me from the agony I'm already going through: the agony of trying to plan a trip that would be against my best interest in every aspect, AND the agony of knowing if I don't plan a trip, I'll cry forever.

I know what you mean! I'd faint from happiness if they'd just play Atlanta again and save me from the agony I'm already going through: the agony of trying to plan a trip that would be against my best interest in every aspect, AND the agony of knowing if I don't plan a trip, I'll cry forever.

>.<

Like, I wish they would play awesome shows here more often, and plus I have zero cash so traveling wouldn't be to great. But ill do what I have to do... :fear:

I hope they play ACL, but I'm not going to be insanely upset if they don't.

I would be more upset if they played a gig in like, Dallas, the weekend of ACL. Then I would be screwed. I've already made plans to go...D:

This. I'm getting prepared for this possibility though

Anyone know if it's Metric or PP that's opening for the MN gig? Please don't make me try to figure it out. :erm:

Would like to know, too - my brother would have a complete breakdown if he got to see Muse and Metric in one show :LOL:

This...every single word!

Ditto, Pam! I'm trying to figure out how to convince my husband that it would be in our best interest to plan a mini-vacation to Minnesota (and oh, what do you know, Muse is playing there!) while my parents babysit. Somehow jetting off to go gig-hopping by myself hardly seems fair. :facepalm: If they came to ATL it would make things so much simpler!

OK - back to Passion Pit as they are opening in New Mexico.

I just tuned in to them - NNNOOOOOTTT loving them. They are just strange - reminds me of Ross on "Friends" with his synthesizer "music".

I then listened to Metric again ( I had forgotten about them) DEFINITELY a better band. Too bad for me.

It's hard to complain, though, when I get Muse in FREAKING NEW MEXICO - allll forr MMEEEEEEEEE!

WaaaaaaHoooooo! I cannot covey my excitement! I feel like I 20 again! :D:D:D:happy:

Ditto, Pam! I'm trying to figure out how to convince my husband that it would be in our best interest to plan a mini-vacation to Minnesota (and oh, what do you know, Muse is playing there!) while my parents babysit. Somehow jetting off to go gig-hopping by myself hardly seems fair. :facepalm: If they came to ATL it would make things so much simpler!

Are there any reasons why they wouldn't come back to ATL? I mean, we had a pretty good crowd, and we're a major city... :/

Are there any reasons why they wouldn't come back to ATL? I mean, we had a pretty good crowd, and we're a major city... :/

This is a 2nd leg of the tour for secondary markets and major cities (L.A.) that they weren't able to play yet on the tour. There's no sense in going back to places they literally JUST played.

Archived