With the hints toward Passion Pit being the support act, I'm a little conflicted. On one hand, I've been trying to get into them as of late (The Reeling is a very good song, but some of their others are just bizarre). On the other hand, they're kind of an awkward pick for Muse. Oh well, at least they're something different.

With the hints toward Passion Pit being the support act, I'm a little conflicted. On one hand, I've been trying to get into them as of late (The Reeling is a very good song, but some of their others are just bizarre). On the other hand, they're kind of an awkward pick for Muse. Oh well, at least they're something different.

How serious is the hint?

this is all happening so fast!! so much for being able to save lol.

Sigh, not fast enough for me. I *want* to spend my money, but it's got to be close to home due to family commitments & such.

I think you're right that Florida will be tacked on to the end of this tour (mid Nov).

Sorry if this has already been posted, I don't post very often and I'm a little intimidated by the mass number of posts on this thread!

I was just looking at the Columbus show on ticketmaster, and it says the support is metric.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I don't post very often and I'm a little intimidated by the mass number of posts on this thread!

I was just looking at the Columbus show on ticketmaster, and it says the support is metric.

I hope this holds true for the entire tour. Metric live = <3

I had problems but I eventually got tickets. I had to sit on my pc and refresh the page for like 2 hours to get my tickets. I just don't want to have to deal with all the uncertainty again but I think I may have to :eek:

I did the same thing...it was so worth it once I refreshed, clicked, and got my tickets!

Interesting, especially since that's the only Muse date listed on Ticketmaster.

I love Metric. Seen 'em twice and would love to see them again.

Well, I guess we'd REALLY better wait for this site to announce support acts now...

I hope this holds true for the entire gig. Metric live = <3

:yesey: Maybe Muse decided to have them support after Metric supported them at SXSW. They were great. Although, the singer of Passion Pit does some interesting dancing. :chuckle:

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Charlottesville, here I come!!! The first place I saw Muse ever (opening for U2, though), and now I shall go there to see them again!!!

(Still holding out for a Raleigh date though; gonna speak with my contact at the RBC Center and see what she knows)

Same here :awesome: I was so thrilled to see that VA date!

Shame it's at the end of the month rather than the beginning - that would have made it 5 muse gigs in 1 year for me ;) As it stands, it'll be 5 in 13months ;)

It's hot. It's always too hot.

ha! LIES!

I went to FL for a couple of days this past January and froze my butt off! Seriously, came out the first morning and there was frost on the car! I was wearing a coat, hat, gloves and a scarf :noey: I think Florida hates me :supersad:

OMG Metric. I love them. I hope they're on the whole tour.

Archived