Silversun Pickups are announcing dates tomorrow (From facebook)

Silversun Pickups just a reminder that we'll be announcing the first half of our summer headline tour dates tomorrow morning....

SSPU probably won't be opening for them again come the Autumn leg though. I did love them as an opener though and would go see them headline if the price was right. Wonder who they'll have as support for the next US leg...

How do I know for sure I'll get an email about presale tickets? (I'm assuming there will be some notification to fans ) I'm a member here and also on the main site... hope that's enough :) *does not want to miss out good seat in LA*

:yesey:

If Matt's mumbling decieves us, we can get him for it later. :LOL:

I'd love to see SSPU again, thought they were fantastic openers and they'll be great headliners.

Hopefully everything will come together within the next few weeks :D I do wonder if they are going to release the dates in globs again.... :shifty:

I do wonder if they are going to release the dates in globs again.... :shifty:

Probably, just to ensure that there's just as much fear and panic in the air as last time. Sorry, couldn't help it... :facepalm:

I'm hoping they'll come back to Atlanta, but I'm not counting on it. :(

SSPU probably won't be opening for them again come the Autumn leg though. I did love them as an opener though and would go see them headline if the price was right. Wonder who they'll have as support for the next US leg...

Franz Ferdinand or Metric and I'll cry with joy.

I can't really think of anyone else off the top of my head. May end up being someone I havent heard of. SSPU were a really good choice but I agree they probably wont be opening again.

but i might go see SSPU too if the tickets are cheap too.

Probably, just to ensure that there's just as much fear and panic in the air as last time. Sorry, couldn't help it... :facepalm:

I'm hoping they'll come back to Atlanta, but I'm not counting on it. :(

I'm hoping for Atlanta as well. The more dates in the southeast the more I can go to.

They need to come to Florida for reals.

I'm hoping for Atlanta as well. The more dates in the southeast the more I can go to.

They need to come to Florida for reals.

Oh you know they will! That is far more likely than them coming back to Georgia. And there is that Tampa rumor.... If there's a gig that falls on a weekend in a nearby state, maybe I can go. :)

If Matt's mumbling decieves us, we can get him for it later. :LOL:

I'd love to see SSPU again, thought they were fantastic openers and they'll be great headliners.

Hopefully everything will come together within the next few weeks :D I do wonder if they are going to release the dates in globs again.... :shifty:

I would cry if it's not true. :(

but I am 90% sure!

and Franz Ferdinand as an opener would be PURELY EPIC!

If they announce dates in the next few weeks, I'm fucked. I have no money. :(

No job.

And a new camera. :facepalm:

Saaaaame. :( I gotta sell my college textbooks first and buyback wont be for a while! Arggggh!

And I wanted to get a new camera since mine is crap.

EDIT And I'm hoping for a date that is actually in DC, since thats much closer to my house than Fairfax or B'more.

Saaaaame. :( I gotta sell my college textbooks first and buyback wont be for a while! Arggggh!

And I wanted to get a new camera since mine is crap.

EDIT And I'm hoping for a date that is actually in DC, since thats much closer to my house than Fairfax or B'more.

Maybe they'll play Verizon Center like Gaga? That'd be awesome, right on the Red line! So convenient. And Chinatown actually has places to eat and such. If they do, we should meet up!

Archived