Radiohead played two dates? I went to their Cricket Wireless show, where else did they play?

It was a couple years before that show. I went to the Cricket show as well and was disappointing after the intimate outdoor shows.

Think they were referencing the 2006 theatre tour, where they did two shows in every city. I could be wrong though?

I can't be sure of the year, but I think you are right. They played 2 nights in SD at a small outdoor venue by San Diego Bay behind the Convention Center. I heard they played 3 nights in LA on the same week.

Think they were referencing the 2006 theatre tour, where they did two shows in every city. I could be wrong though?

Ohhh ok.

It was a couple years before that show. I went to the Cricket show as well and was disappointing after the intimate outdoor shows.

It was still a great gig though. :happy:

LA. Ehhhhh. Dunno about this. I want to wait...or maybe get tickets and then see...

I know. I'm really tempted to get the Anaheim date, buuuut I think I can resist.

September 25th is a Saturday. Bloody fantastic.

How much does Staples usually charge in venue fees?

I'm guessing the tickets are going to be arounf $50 plus fees so around $65-$75 total.

I know. I'm really tempted to get the Anaheim date, buuuut I think I can resist.

Heh, me too. I'd love to attend both dates but I can only spend so much... :(

I'm guessing the tickets are going to be arounf $50 plus fees so around $65-$75 total.

Okay, that's around what I figured. I've spent a lot more than that on some concerts so I'll be fine with that.

Staples Center or Honda Center? I'm torn! :eek:

Same here. Actually, if they don't announce a San Diego date (and they should), a lot of San Diego folk might go to Honda Center, which I think is smaller anyway. So I'm leaning toward Staples.

Archived