I hate how they say "US Autumn Tour Dates to be announced soon" because it's soon and I see no dates yet. :indiff:

I'm not realistically expecting to hear anything for at least another month or two. How far before the recent US gigs (NY, PHI, BOS, etc) were the dates officially announced? That would prob be a good indication of when the falls ones will be.

I'm not realistically expecting to hear anything for at least another month or two. How far before the recent US gigs (NY, PHI, BOS, etc) were the dates officially announced? That would prob be a good indication of when the falls ones will be.

They were announced in December, so like 3 months before?

:erm:

Like I said earlier in the thread, I'm pretty sure they'll play Austin City Limits. If they do, that's usually announced in late April or early May. So, maybe they'll announce a few US dates around that time too.

I hate how they say "US Autumn Tour Dates to be announced soon" because it's soon and I see no dates yet. :indiff:

but keep in mind autumn is fall....gotta wait till sept. !!

also if no canada show...toronto..:p NYC here i come...if there is a NYC show.

Heard another rumor that a radio station in Austin said that if you are a Muse fan, you might wanna go ahead and buy ACL tickets.

I'm pretty certain they'll be playing that. If they do then them alone is enough to convince me to go. Though I'm sure there will be some other good ones

Heard another rumor that a radio station in Austin said that if you are a Muse fan, you might wanna go ahead and buy ACL tickets.

I'm pretty certain they'll be playing that. If they do then them alone is enough to convince me to go. Though I'm sure there will be some other good ones

Which ones would you recommend to purchase? Spring or summer? We've never been to ACL, so I don't know how it works..

Which ones would you recommend to purchase? Spring or summer? We've never been to ACL, so I don't know how it works..

I've personally never been to ACL either, but like Agenthal said, its probably smart to get on the e-mail list

http://www.aclfestival.com/info/email.html

I'm personally going to get Summer tickets if I do get tickets, because I won't have the money until then, and I'll know the line-up for sure then (I'm assuming spring tickets are going on sale before the line-up is announced, though I don't know for sure).

I assume when you ask about spring or summer you are asking about the different options on the website. Both are for the same festival in October. Just the earlier you buy them the cheaper the 3 day passes are. So the spring pass is $20 cheaper than the summer pass and it will probably sell out pretty quick. If you wait until the summer, you can usually see the line up before you buy the 3 day pass. Eventually they release day passes but I do not know the cost or when those tickets go on sale. Hope that answered your question,

Agenthal has a good point too. If you sign up for their email list they will notify you when the spring/summer tickets go on sale. They will also let you know the date the lineup is realeased (usually in the middle of May). If you guys do intend on going, I would suggest trying to find a hotel now. Most of them are probably already booked and they don't do you any favors with rates b/c of all the people coming in town. Also, the closer to zilker park you can get the better b/c the parking is a nightmare.

First of all, you need to go to aclfestival.com and get on their e-list.

I've personally never been to ACL either, but like Agenthal said, its probably smart to get on the e-mail list

http://www.aclfestival.com/info/email.html

I'm personally going to get Summer tickets if I do get tickets, because I won't have the money until then, and I'll know the line-up for sure then (I'm assuming spring tickets are going on sale before the line-up is announced, though I don't know for sure).

I assume when you ask about spring or summer you are asking about the different options on the website. Both are for the same festival in October. Just the earlier you buy them the cheaper the 3 day passes are. So the spring pass is $20 cheaper than the summer pass and it will probably sell out pretty quick. If you wait until the summer, you can usually see the line up before you buy the 3 day pass. Eventually they release day passes but I do not know the cost or when those tickets go on sale. Hope that answered your question,

Agenthal has a good point too. If you sign up for their email list they will notify you when the spring/summer tickets go on sale. They will also let you know the date the lineup is realeased (usually in the middle of May). If you guys do intend on going, I would suggest trying to find a hotel now. Most of them are probably already booked and they don't do you any favors with rates b/c of all the people coming in town. Also, the closer to zilker park you can get the better b/c the parking is a nightmare.

Thanks guys for all of the info. Really appreciate it!

I signed up for the email list. I'm still not sure if we're going to go or not...have to talk with my sister.

ah good to hear this! I hope I can manage to buy spring tickets, I'm poor and $20 cheaper than summer is gooood! maybe they'd do a side show? if not in Austin maybe San Antonio? :awesome:

and yeah everyone who wants to go to ACL must be registered on their e-list, as those who signed beforehand will get a better chance to buy tickets. a good way to help the fans I suppose.

Archived