Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

I was at work shen I randomly checked my email and noticed the announcement this morning! I've been counting minutes until I could get out of work and tell everyone about this! I've been so hyper the whole day, none of my coworkers understanding why I've been constantly grinning the whole day :LOL:

This just came out of nowhere because we had all given up hope already :chuckle: but this is so AWESOME I can't even believe it!!

Is there going to be a presale this time?

From the link in my email:

"Tickets go on sale 09:00 (local time) on 26th March, priced at €59 (plus delivery fees) and will be limited to 6 tickets per customer.

Muse fan pre-sale available from 12:00 (local time) on 23rd March for 24 hours. Tickets will be limited to 4 per customer. Link coming soon!"

Absolutely awesome! :awesome: I don't know yet how I'll get the money, but I'm definitely going. The price seemed a bit high, but then I saw what the gig in Norway costs and now I'm perfectly happy with the Finnish gig price :chuckle:

Yay Aurora! You gonna be queuing with us lot, y/y? :awesome:

It better be warm! I heard you were threatened that the snow might not melt even in the summer :stunned: I refuse to have a queue-picnic in heaps of snow in July!

But if it's nice and warm, we'll gather in the morning and take over the queue with Finstonian jokes (and I can try to speak some broken Finnish :LOL:) and a picnic and... ah, can't wait!

It better be warm! I heard you were threatened that the snow might not melt even in the summer :stunned: I refuse to have a queue-picnic in heaps of snow in July!

But if it's nice and warm, we'll gather in the morning and take over the queue with Finstonian jokes (and I can try to speak some broken Finnish :LOL:) and a picnic and... ah, can't wait!

I read about that snow thing too :LOL: but I'm sure it'll be warm and nice in mid July :happy: although we just got another 10cm snow yesterday :shifty:

You haven't been visiting the Finnish thread in a long time :( or maybe I just haven't noticed :erm:

I read about that snow thing too :LOL: but I'm sure it'll be warm and nice in mid July :happy: although we just got another 10cm snow yesterday :shifty:

You haven't been visiting the Finnish thread in a long time :( or maybe I just haven't noticed :erm:

Do Finns usually queue early? Tintti told me she's dragging us to queue at 8AM (the latest possible time), but at least before the Hartwall Areena gig I didn't see many people queueing and I arrived only a few hours before the concert :erm:

Uh... yeah, I haven't been there for a while :$ But I'm fixing it, honest!

Do Finns usually queue early? Tintti told me she's dragging us to queue at 8AM (the latest possible time), but at least before the Hartwall Areena gig I didn't see many people queueing and I arrived only a few hours before the concert :erm:

I dunno, depends on the gig I gues :erm: but I and most of our finnish gang will be there VERY early. I don't mind queuing since it's summer and hopefully the weather will be good so some picnicing will be in order :happy: we'll have a fabulous time!!

This will be like a rehearsal for the Wembley gigs :chuckle:

i'd say 8AM is too late for a summer gig, well of course it depeneds on whether you wanna get to the barrier or not, but if if 7am in october can't guarantee you nothing but fighting for your spot i dont even want to know how it's gonna be in the summer. :stunned: in finland people are a little bit crazy with the queuing i think.

i just hope it's better organized than the hartwall areena gig.

i'd say 8AM is too late for a summer gig, well of course it depeneds on whether you wanna get to the barrier or not, but if if 7am in october can't guarantee you nothing but fighting for your spot i dont even want to know how it's gonna be in the summer. :stunned: in finland people are a little bit crazy with the queuing i think.

i just hope it's better organized than the hartwall areena gig.

The Hartwall Arena queue was straight from hell. I still have bad traumas. It almost ruined the whole gig experience for me, people were insane, I mean INSANE. Never seen anything like it. Insane and rude, and very selfish. And then in the end those who pushed past us with violence didn't even move a muscle during the gig. :mad:

Hopefully Kaisaniemi park is better organized.

There's no way I'm camping in queue :LOL: I want to sleep properly and come to the gig rested. There's enough time to wear myself out during the day-long queueing :p

Don't worry, I'm not planning to spend the night there, I do have a comfortable bed and all. :chuckle: But I'm thinking if we should go there a bit earlier... Like 6:00? I do want to be at/near the barrier. :supersad: And it's true, Finns are crazy with queueing.

Archived