Yeah, they are, but surely at this hour, it's time for bed! ;)

:LOL:

Only 14? Well it's one more than their last festival... It's an improvement :p

They played CE last May here, but seems that I won't be lucky to see it next week in Spain.. :(

I blame Desmond :LOL:

Stop complaining, I am sure we'll have shortly tons of posts saying how this gig was f...ing amazing ;)

They'll only say that because Dom hypnotized them with his glow in the dark cock. I don't think we can trust them.

I blame Desmond :LOL:

Stop complaining, I am sure we'll have shortly tons of posts saying how this gig was f...ing amazing ;)

Absofuckingly, here you go: @heatherjstewart But we got Feeling Good!!! And Starlight!!!

That says it all :LOL::LOL::LOL:

it's the same as all the other festivals on this tour, except those where they've gone on late for some reason (last one was the previous band pissing about iirc)

It's still short :noey: As headliners, they should play more songs, not to mention the polls, which they completely neglected.

I'm sure the people who went there had an amazing time, though :happy:

Yea Im starting to think that maybe it won't be worth it...

I missed their 2 last concerts here, that's why I'm going there. Doesn't look good indeed :stunned: I'm seen super concerts from them, so this latest setlist don't impress me much... But despite that, I think we will have a great time :)

Any pics?? Want to see Dom's "laser" :LOL:

Archived