Just read it some minutes ago.

Source: http://www.frequency.at/news/bandupdate?page=1

Festival takes place August 19th - 21st in Austria, St. Pölten (close to Vienna)

Line-Up (so far) also includes:

BAD RELIGION

BILLY TALENT

DAISY DARES YOU

DIE TOTEN HOSEN

FETTES BROT

GET WELL SOON

JAN DELAY

LA ROUX

MUMFORD & SONS

NOFX

PORTUGAL THE MAN

SHOUT OUT LOUDS

SKUNK ANANSIE

THE ASTEROID GALAXY TOUR

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM

THE SPECIALS

WIR SIND HELDEN

WHITE LIES

ZOOT WOMAN

3-day-ticket costs 120€.

And I had already the feeling that they have forgotten their austrian fans:(.

Why the :( though? Shouldn't you be happy? :wtf:

So far the Line Up sounds pretty good and this was just the first announcement of bands!

Muse, Mumford and Sons, The Gaslight Anthem, Die Toten Hosen... I think that's :awesome:

Def. thinking about going there instead of the Coke Festival...

Why the :( though? Shouldn't you be happy? :wtf:

So far the Line Up sounds pretty good and this was just the first announcement of bands!

Muse, Mumford and Sons, The Gaslight Anthem, Die Toten Hosen... I think that's :awesome:

Def. thinking about going there instead of the Coke Festival...

Yes you are right. But I hoped that they would come to Novarock.

But I am happy for all of those who will see them at Frequency:).

• 4 months later...

Saw Skunk Anansie a month ago in Moscow - they were amazing! I'm so happy they will be at Frequency too - it's a must see, trust me!

Less than a month wait now... Getting ready :D

fota fota,

There will be transport to and from the festival (buses i think) - check out Frequency website for more info. As far as I know there are also a few additional trains that run at night during the festival each year. Not sure about the prices though.

I've travelled lots of times alone before. Not to festivals yet, but other gigs. As long as you have a ticket, a bed and some money on hands you'll be fine. Get organised if it's your first time, make a plan and you'll have a good time! Also, making friends at festivals in not very difficult - you won't get bored! :)

Ok, following the line up on Frequency website, Muse will be on from 23.10 to 1.00.

This means good luck to those of us who are intending to sleep in Vienna, since the last train leaves at 23.30 and the first one is at 4.40.

I have to get on a train at 7.33 in the morning to make it to the next gig in Krakow - it would be useful if any of you, Austrians know whether there will be additional transport from St Polten to Vienna during festival nights as promised...

:eek: 400€?? Why?? :eek:

I won't be tweeting much cause I'll be busy moshing around :chuckle: Also, my account is protected;)

Travelling from Leipzig probably, not sure yet tho.

YES! :mad:

100 EUR ticket

100 EUR transfer

150 EUR catering

100 EUR accommodation (I wouldn't camp alone!!!)

:fear:

YES! :mad:

100 EUR ticket

100 EUR transfer

150 EUR catering

100 EUR accommodation (I wouldn't camp alone!!!)

:fear:

How come you'd spend so much? I'm going to 3 fests and 7 countries in total. 13 days journey with 2 planes and numerous trains and decent acommodation cost me 800.

How come you'd spend so much? I'm going to 3 fests and 7 countries in total. 13 days journey with 2 planes and numerous trains and decent acommodation cost me 800.

What??? :eek:

If I'd go by car it would be about 100 EUR

and by plane about 120 EUR

I don't know why the costs are THAT high :fear:

Any tips? The accommodations I was looking for are already booked out :mad:

I really ask myself how my costs would be that high...

What??? :eek:

Any tips? The accommodations I was looking for are already booked out :mad:

I really ask myself how my costs would be that high...

Well, the tip is to book at least 2 months in advance. I use websites that allow to cancel booking for free if you can't go in the end, but always book in advance.

What city are you flying from and for how long? I'll give it a try if you want :)

Well, the tip is to book at least 2 months in advance. I use websites that allow to cancel booking for free if you can't go in the end, but always book in advance.

What city are you flying from and for how long? I'll give it a try if you want :)

Well... That's my negative side... I am more the "last minute" and spontainious type :$

• 2 weeks later...

Archived