It was AWESOME! the BEST TIME of my life! :awesome:

a small report, because I'm still speechless!

hahaha... poor nofx!

nofx: "we think most of you are here to see muse!" crowd: "WOOHOO!" nofx: "fuck you!" ...that was really funny! :LOL:

many people tried to jump over the first wavebreaker barrier to see them. the securties had a lot of work. more securties came and they were able to stop that!

I read that according to organizers approximately 35.000 - 40.000 people were there! ;)

MK Ullllllltraaaa! <3 and then MotP! <3 :dance:

I was standing in the 4-6 row at the barrier, right in front of matt! I had the best view! it was fabulous! :yesey:

the crowd was not so bad. they jumped, sang, clapped, screamed,...

but some people just stood there! I couldn't believe it that these people only stood there! :rolleyes::noey: ... well, it was a typical festival crowd, not only musers were there!

I was going nuts all the time! :dance::LOL:

matt said something like "dankeschön", "vielen dank",... :happy:

oooohhhh and doms cock was really huge and shiny! :chuckle:

chris and his pipe! :D

it was as always an incredible show! :musesign:

I thought NOFX were pretty lame... I hated it they were talking shit all the time (included the guy with the scarf and the girl with the "lame" haircut) I always thought "Don't talk shit, PLAY!"

I still want to know what dom said at the end cause the micro was already off...

Yeah, I saw many people who were just standing there... Their choice but I don't understand in though :stunned:

I thought NOFX were pretty lame... I hated it they were talking shit all the time (included the guy with the scarf and the girl with the "lame" haircut) I always thought "Don't talk shit, PLAY!"

I still want to know what dom said at the end cause the micro was already off...

Yeah, I saw many people who were just standing there... Their choice but I don't understand in though :stunned:

poor guy with red scarf.. he was in the front of me :) and yeah, he had a comment about... croatia, if you remember.. thanks god that was over and we could see great concert. about "standing people"... i saw that only in austria, with no offense.

poor guy with red scarf.. he was in the front of me :) and yeah, he had a comment about... croatia, if you remember.. thanks god that was over and we could see great concert. about "standing people"... i saw that only in austria, with no offense.

Poor guy! He also said something about rasists... but can't remember what he said about croatia. What was that about?

NOFX clearly didn't like the fact the people were waiting for muse :LOL::musesign:

Didn't they say at the end of their gig something like "We'll never come back, you are so boring" or something like that?

haha, i didn't hear what nofx said about muse, but i find it quite amusing :LOL

the whole nofx concert we were waiting at the entrance to the golden circle, squashed by hundreds of other people, so you couldn't really hear anything...

and everyone there was like "now stop talking, play your fucking set, and then fuck off!", it was quite funny :D

Poor guy! He also said something about rasists... but can't remember what he said about croatia. What was that about?

NOFX clearly didn't like the fact the people were waiting for muse :LOL::musesign:

Didn't they say at the end of their gig something like "We'll never come back, you are so boring" or something like that?

first he commented banner with "croatia<3 you" and answered "you know what, we fuckin' hate you" :rolleyes: and then about situation last night in croatia when they played and somebody started to beat some guy... and nobody did nothing. and the 2nd thing, i read from lips, fat make told to other guy on the right (i dont know their names) something like "this is bullshit" and the guy answered "yeah, i know"... and he told they won't play here for the next 5 years (cuz they were in austria 5 years ago and it was also lame like the other night).

first he commented banner with "croatia<3 you" and answered "you know what, we fuckin' hate you" :rolleyes: and then about situation last night in croatia when they played and somebody started to beat some guy... and nobody did nothing. and the 2nd thing, i read from lips, fat make told to other guy on the right (i dont know their names) something like "this is bullshit" and the guy answered "yeah, i know"... and he told they won't play here for the next 5 years (cuz they were in austria 5 years ago and it was also lame like the other night).

Wow, that's awful :stunned: I didn't notice all that cause I was busy working, but that's borderline. I personnally think NOFX are rubbish anyway, but there were potentially fans in the crowd, and I don't think they can afford to slag them off :wtf:

:pThat's the same outfit he wore at Sziget Festival!

We noticed that his suit was a bit distracting, but omg, this is priceless!!!:D

I couldn't even see his outfit THAT good to see it's a bit shiny :mad:

But yeah, it's nice to look at :LOL: Just priceless.

not only you:ninja::D

:LOL:

Well... It's just the truth to say they were lame. Take the truth. We were just honest :LOL:

Wow, that's awful :stunned: I didn't notice all that cause I was busy working, but that's borderline. I personnally think NOFX are rubbish anyway, but there were potentially fans in the crowd, and I don't think they can afford to slag them off :wtf:

+ 1 :yesey:

How many songs did they actually play?

Yeah and after the NOFX concert (? or talk talk talk and little less singing)

some of their fans were standing next to me in the wavebreaker and it was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo grosse...sweating and stinking and farting...don't know what's wrong with these guys!

AND THEN CAME MUSE

and the crowd goes screaming and it was totally awesome. They played MK Ultra and i was utterly happy! I want to hear it live, 'cause @ Bern concert they did'nt play it and it is one of my favs of the new album! I was totally paralysed as then short after MotP was starting.

hihi I loved every minute of their gig and hope to see them live very soon and their German was quite good

Give me more! haaaaaaaarr

NOFX were not just lame, but very bitter and disrespectful. He has managed to trash talk at Muse, at Skunk Anansie (who played before them), at Radiohead (who weren't even there), he was racist at one point, he was rude to a fan with "fat face", every time he started speaking there were one or two people taking their NOFX shirts off.

Very sad to watch a guy embarrass himself and nobody really gave a damn - sound was being disconnected and he still tried to talk - what a shame! Completely lost all of my respect that night...

I never gotten into Kasabian that much, but then I really missed them hehe :LOL:

Oh, but then Muse came on stage and... what a difference! May be it was better that way - we all enjoyed the contrast :musesign:

And I too loved MK Ultra as a starter - what a surprise and always wanted to hear it live.

Bring on Australia!

what did NOFX say about muse that was disrespectful?

Well, he said that it seems like everybody here is waiting for Muse, then everyone cheered, and he said something like "Well I'll tell you what - Muse are even worse than Radiohead and Radiohead suck" - people may correct me if I remembered wrong, but it was along those lines.

Well, he said that it seems like everybody here is waiting for Muse, then everyone cheered, and he said something like "Well I'll tell you what - Muse are even worse than Radiohead and Radiohead suck" - people may correct me if I remembered wrong, but it was along those lines.

Yep that's what he said.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived