I'm in two minds.. one hand I'd be angry at them for playing a rarity just because it's Japan... on the other hand.. if even Japan doesn't get a rarity, where is this world going :LOL:

Ironite? :LOL:

I am miffed that the festival I went to had a better setlist atm than Japan :stunned:

You guys are all a mob of whiners! If I was there, I wouldn't care what they played. I'm going to 11 gigs from Coke Live until the end of the year, and I don't care if they play the same set every time - I just want to see them live! :yesey: I doubt there will be one person at Fuji tonight who won't have absolutely loved it!! :p

Up at 8:30 for this? :LOL: Back to bed now.
I know, eh?! Getting up early for an epic setlist that never happened. Damn you Muse! :mad::LOL:

I'm in two minds.. one hand I'd be angry at them for playing a rarity just because it's Japan... on the other hand.. if even Japan doesn't get a rarity, where is this world going :LOL:
:noey::(

We just have to threaten them on the board apparently... :shifty:

Let's threaten them with Showbiz.

"Matt: this one is for the message board... you wanted Showbiz, this is an exclusive extended version of Guiding Light... :awesome:"

You guys are all a mob of whiners! If I was there, I wouldn't care what they played. I'm going to 11 gigs from Coke Live until the end of the year, and I don't care if they play the same set every time - I just want to see them live! :yesey: I doubt there will be one person at Fuji tonight who won't have absolutely loved it!! :p

Good for you.

Archived