I don't know, actually I love the helmet haha! It's cool that Matt has an accomplice for odd clothes on stage. In fact, I rather wish Matt would get in on the act and throw in even more outrageous clothes! Their theatrics are part of what I love about them :)

Setlist.fm:

1. Overture

2. Uprising

3. SMBH

4. MoTP

5. New Born

6. Interlude + Hysteria

7. Nishe + USoE

8. Undisclosed Desires

9. Resistance

10. Time is Running Out

11. Stockholm Syndrome

12. Plug in Baby

13. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Did someone earlier say they played Butterflies & Hurricanes as well?

You missed Starlight as Dockertae mentioned, and MK jam was played before UD.

The performance was average, or a bit lower than average in Muse standards, but people around me seemed to like it. Maybe it's just I've seen them too many times. During the intervals of the first couple of songs, Matt disappeared to the side of the stage for a moment, it kinda killed the flow, at least for me. Made the show awkward. Of course not sure what he was doing there, but also judging from other things it seemed to me his mind wasn't well focused on the performance. After half the set he didn't do that and it got better.

Well there was a screen shot which focused on the lower part of Dom, it was shown less than 1 second, but girls around me were giggling. Cannot unsee or unhear. :facepalm:

During the intervals of the first couple of songs, Matt disappeared to the side of the stage for a moment, it kinda killed the flow, at least for me. Made the show awkward. Of course not sure what he was doing there, but also judging from other things it seemed to me his mind wasn't well focused on the performance. After half the set he didn't do that and it got better.
maybe to change guitars, probably.

You missed Starlight as Dockertae mentioned, and MK jam was played before UD.

The performance was average, or a bit lower than average in Muse standards, but people around me seemed to like it. Maybe it's just I've seen them too many times. During the intervals of the first couple of songs, Matt disappeared to the side of the stage for a moment, it kinda killed the flow, at least for me. Made the show awkward. Of course not sure what he was doing there, but also judging from other things it seemed to me his mind wasn't well focused on the performance. After half the set he didn't do that and it got better.

Well there was a screen shot which focused on the lower part of Dom, it was shown less than 1 second, but girls around me were giggling. Cannot unsee or unhear. :facepalm:

MK Jam was played? :eek: Thank you so much!

maybe to change guitars, probably.

Haha, but actually it wasn't.

MK Jam was played? :eek: Thank you so much!

They had the drum kit for the Jam. Oh, you didn't go? Well the board needed someone to entertain fans with Japanese-English translations! Which I can't do.

ok, i'll try not to think what im thinking :LOL:

Haha. :LOL: I think you are clever!

Oh, it was funny, we had eyeballs during PiB, but any of the balls didn't break easily. Maybe because of the humidness. So we had to go through KoC with those balls bumping and hitting our heads. At the end of KoC we had too much CO2 to the degree of whiting out our view. Couldn't see anything on the stage.

• 3 months later...

Anyone who went there, can you remember Matt start laughing in mid of PiB? Why did he do that? Someone got video from it? :S

And btw, the gig was awesome. It actually looked like they were having more fun than usual on stage. Just watch the pro-shot of KoC and you'll see they did a great job ^^

Archived