You guys are all a mob of whiners! If I was there, I wouldn't care what they played. I'm going to 11 gigs from Coke Live until the end of the year, and I don't care if they play the same set every time - I just want to see them live! :yesey: I doubt there will be one person at Fuji tonight who won't have absolutely loved it!! :p

yeah! yeah! Nice speech ;)

You guys are all a mob of whiners! If I was there, I wouldn't care what they played. I'm going to 11 gigs from Coke Live until the end of the year, and I don't care if they play the same set every time - I just want to see them live! :yesey: I doubt there will be one person at Fuji tonight who won't have absolutely loved it!! :p

Have fun seeing eleven half-arsed, identical shows :).

+54467652313546474:yesey:

What I cant understand out of the polls is that the band must have added spiral static to the options themselves. A gig date has put that in the top 5 and they arent playing it. So why even bother placing it in the poll?

Archived