Well, you can all mock what I said, but this is a message board for Muse fans. So, if you don't like what they play, go find another band's message board to write on! :mad:

That argument again.

As much as you are entitled to your opinion people are entitled to theirs and it is not a reason for them to leave a messageboard if they are not in agreement with 100% of what the band does.

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love everything they do.

Well, you can all mock what I said, but this is a message board for Muse fans. So, if you don't like what they play, go find another band's message board to write on! :mad:

Your logic is rock solid. I'm gonna go delete my account now kthxbai.

What I cant understand out of the polls is that the band must have added spiral static to the options themselves. A gig date has put that in the top 5 and they arent playing it. So why even bother placing it in the poll?

I could be wrong but I think somewhere along the line someone misunderstood what Muse wanted in the polls. The wording suggests they would play two out of the top 5 but in interviews the band seems to think they were only supposed to play the song with the most votes.

Archived