Right, I made a semi-proper list. What am i missing?

Clothes

Hiking Boots

Shoes (to be left in the car for driving to/from)

Baby Wipes

Toilet Roll

Assortment of toiletries

Water

Fruit

Drink

Chocolate

Plasters

Tent

Sleeping Bag

Inflatable Matress

Towels

that should ensure some level of survival, right?

Am I being too sensible here? Sterigel?? :unsure:

Jesus christ, over 10 more pages since yesterday afternoon? You gotta be kidding me :p

Anyway, have fun those of you going for the 3 days and SEE YOU SATURDAY!!1 :awesome: I'm seeing Arcade Fire tonight in London :D

Jesus christ, over 10 more pages since yesterday afternoon? You gotta be kidding me :p

Anyway, have fun those of you going for the 3 days and SEE YOU SATURDAY!!1 :awesome:I'm seeing Arcade Fire tonight in London :D

Seeing them on Friday. :D

Seeing them on Friday. :D

+1000000000!

I knows, that's the only reason I brought them up :awesome:

Will let you know if they're any good :LOL:

Kidding, I love them, hope you have a blast Friday.. and Jay Z live is awesome.

I knows, that's the only reason I brought them up :awesome:

Will let you know if they're any good :LOL:

Kidding, I love them, hope you have a blast Friday.. and Jay Z live is awesome.

Wait, are you going to the gig in the Hackney Empire? :eek: Lucky...

Can't wait to see Jay Z perform 99 problems. :happy:

Wait, are you going to the gig in the Hackney Empire? :eek: Lucky...

Can't wait to see Jay Z perform 99 problems. :happy:

Yep :D!!

And Jay Z, totally not my cup of tea but live he's realllly good.

Can any of the saturday people let me know who (if anyone) replaces John Mayer? he was on the Sunday and the odds are T'll get the same act

I'm actually pretty excited about that.. bet it'll be someone really crappy.

Can any of the saturday people let me know who (if anyone) replaces John Mayer? he was on the Sunday and the odds are T'll get the same act

Two Door Cinema Club were just bumped to the Main Stage over here. I don't know if they're poplar enough in Scotland to be on the Main Stage at T though?

Two Door Cinema Club were just bumped to the Main Stage over here. I don't know if they're poplar enough in Scotland to be on the Main Stage at T though?
Maybe. Who knows. Not changed on t site though, although I can see us having Rise against maybe bumped up unless there's a replacement

Yay! I am ever so excited now. I went into town and bought some wellies, socks and other bits and bobs.

Alix I have your number but I need yours Neil - party time, party time!

Is the weather supposed to be good? If it is, make sure you don't just take wellies like you did for Glastonbury, ahaha

Also, go see Two Door Cinema Club guys, they're beautiful :') <3

Is the weather supposed to be good? If it is, make sure you don't just take wellies like you did for Glastonbury, ahaha

Also, go see Two Door Cinema Club guys, they're beautiful :') <3

Lizzie!:happy:

Ha ha ha god that was horrible - did I tell you that my wellies cracked in the heat? Hence why I have had to buy a new pair. It's meant to be cold and wet weather but I shall take my lace ups just in case ;)

I have to see Two Door Cinema Club this time - I can't believe that I missed them twice at Glastonbury.

Lizzie!:happy:

Ha ha ha god that was horrible - did I tell you that my wellies cracked in the heat? Hence why I have had to buy a new pair. It's meant to be cold and wet weather but I shall take my lace ups just in case ;)

I have to see Two Door Cinema Club this time - I can't believe that I missed them twice at Glastonbury.

It was a tad funny though.. :LOL:

No you didn't tell me that! It doesn't surprise me though, it was baking hot. Did you get any Muse bruises by the way?

Yes you really do, my love for them has grown by 1243829120570135 times since I saw them live.

To keep this on topic, are Muse playing for 90 minutes? Sorry if it's already been posted and I haven't noticed, I can't be bothered to look back a load of pages either

It was a tad funny though.. :LOL:

No you didn't tell me that! It doesn't surprise me though, it was baking hot. Did you get any Muse bruises by the way?

Yes you really do, my love for them has grown by 1243829120570135 times since I saw them live.

To keep this on topic, are Muse playing for 90 minutes? Sorry if it's already been posted and I haven't noticed, I can't be bothered to look back a load of pages either

You should have seen my face when I realised... at the start of the week end I had a foot tan, at the end of the week end I had a tan everywhere minus my feet which had turned white :LOL:

Oh yeah I was meant to ask you about the Muse bruises! I had a mighty set - a black pair of hip bruises and a yellow pair of (what I can only describe as) booby bruises. Those barriers were so awkward! How about you?

I have no idea about the amount of time that Muse are on, sorry! I was wondering which channels/radio stations if any were planning to cover Oxegen...

I have no idea about the amount of time that Muse are on, sorry! I was wondering which channels/radio stations if any were planning to cover Oxegen...

MTV covered it last year but they only showed 4 performances. I'm not sure about this year though...

I think a few radio-stations will be there aswell.

Archived