I really don't have anything:(

I need to think of a plan in a day. Hopefully sexual favors will go down well with security

EDIT: I will try and see if I can find my Birth Certificate

You are seriously 18 and without an I.D? Duuude.

http://www.usit.ie/ Go here, there's a centre in Dublin. Bring your birth cert and some form of letter from a school/college to say that you are 18 etc and they will give you one on the spot.

You are seriously 18 and without an I.D? Duuude.

http://www.usit.ie/ Go here, there's a centre in Dublin. Bring your birth cert and some form of letter from a school/college to say that you are 18 etc and they will give you one on the spot.

I'm actually 17, don't know why it says 18

Thanks for the advice, I'l probably have to do this. I'm guessing a Birth Certificate isn't good enough?

I'm actually 17, don't know why it says 18

Thanks for the advice, I'l probably have to do this. I'm guessing a Birth Certificate isn't good enough?

Ah right. Depends on security tbh, but photographic I.D really is essential for getting in places and they do ask for it every so often when you go in.

That I.d doesn't cost much and its pretty useful to have, getting money off stuff etc. You'll need some form of proof of your attendence of the school when getting the card so if you have a registration form maybe with your name and the school stamp? Depends how fussy they are really.

I leave at 6, most days I'm nack home at 7pm by the earliest.

Christ...I'd have to get paid a bit more to think that was worth it! :D

We're not rushing off for the barrier, so we'll see you at the airport on Saturday morning! Can't wait! :awesome:

SUPRAURGENT CAMPING DETAILS

Right, so I thought we'd do something to try to arrange a big muser campsite. Firstly, there's a bit of ambiguity regarding reds and blues. As far as we know, you can choose either campsite, and the stewards will move you as one or the other gets full. Now, the muser camp, aka, CAMP FUCKING LITTLE FUCKER (well it certainly sounds better then Camp Guiding Light!) is to be located in CAMPSITE SEXYRED!

What I suggest is that we take maybe 2-3 correspondants. One with an Irish mobile no (meteor free texts??) and maybe 1-2 with UK numbers (incase there's issues with network/other bollox.) These people would need to be there early on thursday, and be able to pic a suitably easy to find spot for camp FLF. When someone arrives at camp sexyred, they can text/call their corresponding correspondant and arrange to meet at camp FLF, and possibly help setting up the tent. WE NEED A BANNER OR FLAG FOR THIS SHIT!

I'm more than happy to be the Irish Corresponding Correspondant, and as i said before, if people need me, i'm happy to give them my number, just PM me first. Any other ideas or anyone who is happy to volunteer as a Corresponding Correspondant, that would be awesome.

QUOTE FOR AWESOME

Totally up for this, sent off a few PM's for some numbers :awesome: May bring along an acoustic guitar too :LOL:

I leave around 11am tomorrow and I haven't packed at all. :awesome:

I have my wellies. That's it.

Wellies and Alcohol that's all

You need for a good weekend.:awesome::LOL:

I don't think I'd do the camping again, the guy collapsing on top of my tent and then pissing on it sort of put me off!

Archived