Ooooh, I see! That's good, cause my parents are away, and I'm out the house from 6.30am til 6.30pm these days! :LOL: If there's nothing tomorrow, then I'll give them a ring.

:eek: And I thought 7.15am - 6.30pm was bad! Somebody has it worse than me! :stunned:

2007, 2008, 2009. I think that was your downfall tbh, they let people take in bottles of water, snacks, etc, but cans of alcohol (possibly even cans in general, come to think of it) were a no-no.

Ooh, downing Strongbow. . .doesn't sound fun :LOL:

Oh yeah I should clarify that whenever I refer to drink it is alcohol... that probably says a lot about me. Yeah they gave my bag a good touch up and the strong bow had to be downed... our tent was a long walk away and being Cornish I find it hard to chuck money down the drain.

I really should have just left the Strongbow. Do you go to Staff or Chelmsford?

Neil, get in my backpack - we are going for a trip to Oxegen festival :awesome:

So who is and isn't planning to see The Myooze?

Oh yeah I should clarify that whenever I refer to drink it is alcohol... that probably says a lot about me. Yeah they gave my bag a good touch up and the strong bow had to be downed... our tent was a long walk away and being Cornish I find it hard to chuck money down the drain.

Cornwall, twinned with Scotland:LOL:

hahaha! If you don't mind me asking, what height are you? (just incase i need a ladder)

I'm going to teh myoozed. I haven't actually looked at the lineup to see who i want to go to.

:eek: And I thought 7.15am - 6.30pm was bad! Somebody has it worse than me! :stunned:

Ah, I just sleep on the train, guess it's not so bad :LOL:

I really should have just left the Strongbow. Do you go to Staff or Chelmsford?

I don't blame you tbh, especially alcohol is so damn expensive inside the arena :stunned:

Chelmsford, it's about 30 minutes from me!

I r be seeing them.

:LOL: I'll bring the pasties, you bring the haggis and then I think that we'll be having ourselves a very Celt-tastic party.

MM, Cornish pasties <3

To bring to Oxegen.

Also, I don't know if you or anybody else knows but do they allow you to take your own food and drink to the stages? At V Festival we weren't allowed but at Glasto it was fine.

You're not allowed bring any alcohol near the stages, they will pour it out in front of you unless it is hidden very well. Food yes, alcohol no.

:LOL: I'll bring the pasties, you bring the haggis and then I think that we'll be having ourselves a very Celt-tastic party.

Will do, or at least I would if I were going, which I was, then I wasn't, then I was again, then I couldn't afford it :LOL::(

Definately going to see Muse. :D

You're not allowed bring any alcohol near the stages, they will pour it out in front of you unless it is hidden very well. Food yes, alcohol no.

How thorough is the search they do of your bag? I'll probably end up sticking my drink down my top and wearing my baggy raincoat...

+2 pages,this thread is movin'! :awesome:

hahahah! Yeah that sounds like Johnny Fox's. It's kinda up the mountains, but an unbelievable pub.

Johnny Fox's is amazing, haven't been there in ages!

:yesey: agreed. haven't been there for ages either. :chuckle: grate memories. :happy:

You can see a live stream of the stage here. http://www.heinekenmusic.ie/gigapan :D

They're still setting it up. Getting excited now. :D

omg. :awesome: brilliant! thanks for the link. :)

I'm mega excited. :dance:

Neil I am 5"5, should I leave my stiletto wellies at home? Also, check out the line up - I have written a certified list and then we can compare.

Yay for all of you see The Myooze. Garseys that is super kind thanks, hopefully I will get to meet you over the week end :happy:

Vibranthearts, ahh I was at Chelmsford in 2008 but am trying out Staff this year - see how they compare.

Amii thanks for the information - how strict is that? And how close do you mean when it comes to the stages?

heh. I'm 5'5 too. That makes me feel a bit better then!! :D

We should prelimiarily (sp??) say BLUE campsite, and let everyone else that too. Also, slavetothegrave, I don't know your name. :LOL:

Yay height buddies - high five! My friend is a bit shorter than me also.

My name is Carly, nice to meet you Neil. Oh frick, I have just realised that my camping ticket says red - can I sneak into blue?

lame... i don't know. we can say red instead.CAPSPLOX RED'D!

yay height buddies though! We can be camp site buddies too if you need buddies. I'm probably bringing my friend alex, so we can double buddy/massive 4 way spoon cuddle type setup. :LOL:

Archived