OMG you and Brian are coming?! Regardless of Muse this is gonna be awesome... Btw I am not letting my bag out of sight for a second :LOL:
↲Yes, we are! I decided first and then managed to get him to come with me! I can't bloody wait. Good plan with your bag, by the way! :D

Double post, oh well! As you pop out of the doors into the main airport there's a bar to your left hand side. Anyone who came to Marley met in there, mostly! It's really easy to spot. :D

Yep, I remember it from my Marlay trip :happy:

I thought I buy the bus ticket from ticketmaster?

Was just making sure you knew to buy it in advance from Ticketmaster;)

Ah cool, just making sure it was the same bus.

:yesey:

Cant Wait!!! flying at 7 .55 am on thursday from birmingham with ryanair, coming back monday at 14 05. gettin to Naas from Dublin airport with dublin coaches 10 euros for a single and theyre every hour.

The oxegen facebook posted some muse photos of the stadium tour saying they cant wait, makes me think that the stadium stage set might be used, like the haarp set was used for V 08 but probs not :p.

Gna be good to play the old spot the muse t shirt game :p

Cant Wait!!! flying at 7 .55 am on thursday from birmingham with ryanair, coming back monday at 14 05. gettin to Naas from Dublin airport with dublin coaches 10 euros for a single and theyre every hour.

The oxegen facebook posted some muse photos of the stadium tour saying they cant wait, makes me think that the stadium stage set might be used, like the haarp set was used for V 08 but probs not :p.

Gna be good to play the old spot the muse t shirt game :p

they're using the hexagon set(as they have for every festival so far)

4742219872_33320e75f2_b.jpg

Not sure... I am not too fussed about Muse but I am tempted to barrier for Biffy and Kasabian. Not sure what Liron wants to do.

Dude.. barrier + wigs! Dah.. we must.. heck, you'll be the one that will have to keep me there.. and sane. LOL

Lucky. Getting paid to be at a festival. :pWhat job will you be doing?

Yea, it's total luck. I worked with the same lot at Electric picnic last year, and at the Galway Volvo Ocean race before that, so they know who to call by now :LOL:

I'll be at some food stall in a camping site, don't know which one yet. All musers have to come by for a natter. There maybe be some nice grub in it for you ;)

Archived