I'd be too uncomfortable in wellies for all that time from home, to airport, on the flight, at the festival, at the airport, on the flight, on the train home!:eek::eek::eek::LOL:

Think I'll stick with walking boots!:D

Good thinking Batman! What would i do without you!?

Hehe, I haz rare flash of genius!

I'd be too uncomfortable in wellies for all that time from home, to airport, on the flight, at the festival, at the airport, on the flight, on the train home!:eek::eek::eek::LOL:

Think I'll stick with walking boots!:D

Yeah, don't think it'll be too comfy but my black boots (the ones I wore in Switzerland) got battered to bits at the Rage gig, sadly. . .so wellies it is :LOL:

Scissor Sisters new album <3 buy it people its amazing, shame they're not playing :() Getting more and more excited:D

Agreed,brilliant album. :yesey: I'm seeing them in July 17th at the festival and Muse are playing at the same day. :awesome:

Ok so who is actually coming to this and what is going on when people land? lol

I am :awesome:

Me, Liron and Ali are spending friday night at Stansted airport and taking the 1st flight out to Dublin on saturday morning and then waiting for Pip at Dublin airport.

Damnit missed my tent delivery this morning :facepalm:

Where can I buy wellies?

Do you have a Mattalan clothing store nearby? They had half price wellies today - some cool designs! Some were £6. Primark good too - think thats same as Pennys in Dublin?

WHOOP

Ok i get in at 7:35 wait for me?:supersad:

Actually we get in at 07:45 so you will have to wait for us!

i will see you at friday night in stansted then in that case ;)

OLIVAAAAR!!

See you at stansted for the friday night sleep over.

Actually we get in at 07:45 so you will have to wait for us!

Haha ok will do, i'll have hugs and coffee waiting:happy:

At this point in time I have no flight or festival ticket lol Just have expectations that I will eventually buy it all.

Flights are getting more expensive by the day so get your arse into gear Gibbs! lol

Archived