Black Eyed Peas are awesome live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqfHkjyC8aM

pause not

I don't get why they advertise Oxegen with MK Ultra on the radio, that's misleading! Muse are never gonna play it! :LOL:

Advertising it with MK? All I've heard is uprising and supermassive

Hmm after seeing editors at Glastonbury really makes me want to see them this year. Also Ellie goulding :happy: ( once they don't clash)

On second thought I would like to hear Assassin.

Blimey Claire, you're hoping!:LOL::LOL:

Would be great to hear it live again though, I think 2006 was the last time I saw it live.

I would too but I am expecting CE from their choice so far.

I really want to be at the front for Florence

Just been reading about your girl-crush! Isn't she just so very sexy?!:)

I think a few scoops might be in order for us my dear!:happy:

Vodka bras and cans in wellies?:awesome:

Blimey Claire, you're hoping!:LOL::LOL:

Would be great to hear it live again though, I think 2006 was the last time I saw it live.

Just been reading about your girl-crush! Isn't she just so very sexy?!:)

Ah no I was just implying that they'll play Assassin if Olly stays at home lol

They played a greatest hits set last time so not expecting too much. Whats new from me in that respect anyway?;)

Allison is mine:(

Cork yay. How are you getting up there and back? Not sure whether to go to Dublin and stay the night or to get the night bus down again after. Decisions.

Myself and a friend are driving up. I want to go in the Thursday but she wants to go on the Friday (madness I tell you, Madness) but I think she will be driving. My car is only a polo. Not enough room for all the drink :LOL:

I love how this suddenly exploded after I spotted Chris' post saying he may buy a Saturday ticket!:LOL::LOL:

Only then did I realise it wasn't all or nothing and that day tickets were available then suddenly half the board (well lots anyway!) are thinking of going and now ARE going! Love it!:D

We were going to go from my house, via the city centre and then back again, but after careful consideration of how long and difficult it would be to get back home from the city at that time of night we have decided to drive from Portlaoise and use the park and ride in Naas instead. Does anyone know what time the last bus back to Naas will be at?

We were going to go from my house, via the city centre and then back again, but after careful consideration of how long and difficult it would be to get back home from the city at that time of night we have decided to drive from Portlaoise and use the park and ride in Naas instead. Does anyone know what time the last bus back to Naas will be at?

Here is the bus times dublin to naas with j.j kavanagh if it helps anyone

4744023084_03fd9512f8_b.jpg

Archived