Isn't there an aircoach that goes all night? http://www.aircoach.ie/

I think it may do Becky but when I went to the Dublin O2 with a couple of friends in November we had to get a taxi from the O2 to the airport coz the Aircoach didn't stop when all three of us stuck our arms out! :eek::eek:

We were at the right stop too!

I think it may do Becky but when I went to the Dublin O2 with a couple of friends in November we had to get a taxi from the O2 to the airport coz the Aircoach didn't stop when all three of us stuck our arms out! :eek::eek:

We were at the right stop too!

Opposite the Gresham Hotel? :stunned: I have never heard of it not stopping before I have to say. But there are a couple of stops in the city centre, so I am sure if you don't want to splash the cash on a taxi I can point you in the right direction!

Opposite the Gresham Hotel? :stunned: I have never heard of it not stopping before I have to say. But there are a couple of stops in the city centre, so I am sure if you don't want to splash the cash on a taxi I can point you in the right direction!

It was right outside the O2 and the bus stop had 'Aircoach' and the logo on the sign, maybe it wasn't supposed to stop there??! As it happens the taxi fare was about what we'd have paid in single fares on the Aircoach anyway so it didn't matter.

If there's definitely a stop near where the Oxegen bus will drop us off then it would make sense to get the Aircoach then.

Only thing is not knowing what time we'll get back to the city after the festival should we buy singles or returns? I remember we got back to Barnacles way past midnight after Marlay!:eek::LOL:

I think I'm going to go from the airport to the city on the 747 on a single fare then from the city back to the airport on the Aircoach on a single fare, just in case it's too late to use the return ticket.

Can you buy the Aircoach ticket on the coach do you know?

If I'm reading it correctly we can catch a 747 Dublin Bus Airlink from the airport to stop PB in Parnell Square for €6.

The pre-paid Dublin Bus Oxegen bus from Parnell Square West to the festival site for €20 return bookable with Ticketmaster (I've booked mine).

Then the Aircoach from O'Connell Street to the airport for €7 single ticket.

:LOL::LOL: Nic is coming (not sure about Brian??)!:D:D

:awesome:

I bet folk in Dublin are better at queueing for taxis than in Zurich!

:chuckle:

If I'm reading it correctly we can catch a 747 Dublin Bus Airlink from the airport to stop PB in Parnell Square for €6.

The pre-paid Dublin Bus Oxegen bus from Parnell Square West to the festival site for €20 return bookable with Ticketmaster (I've booked mine).

Then the Aircoach from O'Connell Street to the airport for €7 single ticket.

Blimey, you're well clued up on this! Can you give me the link for the Oxegen bus please? :)

Who else is aiming for barrier? :awesome:

Blimey, you're well clued up on this! Can you give me the link for the Oxegen bus please? :)

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Oxegen-tickets/artist/940673

I'm aiming to be in the pit anyway, I dunno whether I would be bothered with the barrier.

And pip you are really well clued up, if anyone wants a cheap way from the airport to ity centre try the 16/16a or the 41. It's only 2.30 into the city centre

I'm aiming to be in the pit anyway, I dunno whether I would be bothered with the barrier.

And pip you are really well clued up, if anyone wants a cheap way from the airport to ity centre try the 16/16a or the 41. It's only 2.30 into the city centre

Wicked, cheers Gary :happy:

Well it's mostly a personal preference thing, cause I really like being right at the front, but also because most of my favourite bands are playing and I'll be knackered from dancing. . .so the barrier will be handy to lean on when I need a rest :chuckle:

having seen florence today i cannot wait to see her again at oxegen... She is amazing!!

You saw her today? Luckyyy :happy: Watched it on telly, it looked immense. . .first time Heavy In Your Arms was played live :supersad:

Ha ha! It's the parent in me again Ali! :chuckle:

The bus to Oxegen is cheaper if pre-booked and I don't think you can buy it on the bus, not sure though...

I'd love to be on the barrier but failing that, near the front would be good!:)

Cheers for that! Does that take much longer than the 747 (which, I believe, doesn't stop at any bus stops en-route)?

having seen florence today i cannot wait to see her again at oxegen... She is amazing!!

Watched it on television, looked fantastic!

Ha ha! It's the parent in me again Ali! :chuckle:

The bus to Oxegen is cheaper if pre-booked and I don't think you can buy it on the bus, not sure though...

I'd love to be on the barrier but failing that, near the front would be good!:)

Watched it on television, looked fantastic!

Ooh, righto. . .I shall look into that tomorrow, not sure if ticketmaster accept visa debit.

Even if we can't get barrier for the first band, I reckon we can squeeze in as people move about between sets.

Florence <3 So. Incredible. Live. I want her hair. And her legs. And her voice. *sulks*

Ooh, righto. . .I shall look into that tomorrow, not sure if ticketmaster accept visa debit.

They do :)

Don't leave it too long as the ticket has to be sent to you, it's not a printable one ;)

Ooh heck, cheers for the heads up!

Still worries me slightly that the buses don't leave til 10am.. that's probably me being paranoid though :facepalm::$

We probably won't get to the bus stop much before 9.30 once we've allowed time for us all to clear security, queued for the bus into the city then the journey itself :)

We probably won't get to the bus stop much before 9.30 once we've allowed time for us all to clear security, queued for the bus into the city then the journey itself :)

Ah yeah, fair point. Oh God, I hope we're not delayed :'(

Anyone know when tickets are dispatched? I have a horrible image of them turning up on the Friday. . .I leave for work at 6am and was planning on going straight to the airport after work! :LOL:

Archived