They kept denying my mum's card (she's subbing me the money until I get paid on Friday, bless her :happy:) then the page wouldn't load, then the WEBSITE wouldn't load. . .FINALLY booked it now though, fucking hell :LOL: What a headache!

super stressed?? But at least you are coming!!!!!!!!!

I missed you too! We will have good craic, and I will be on the bus going back to the city too, so we can all go together!:D

Those are the flights I'm getting. I think I'm going to camp out at Dublin airport after the gig, there is a bus service that runs all the time, it's like €12 to go to the centre and back.

If I can come will you guys wait for me at Dublin airport pleeeeeeease?

I'd be on THIS FLIGHT which is due in twenty mins after yours.

I'm so excited about this, my first European festival.. although I'm only goin for the Sat lol

I'm going to bring some Israeli candies and snacks with me for everyone I'm thinking :yesey: nothing dangerous about them I assure you, they're just kosher lol

Flights have been booked!

Look out Ireland, the French and the Israeli are coming!!! :awesome:

:D

Guest Sarah-x
:stunned: I just realized that. :eek:

hvihguhiuvhuvshsivfuuuuck,so close!

thats exactly what i said :p

not long now guys!!

hope my hayfever gets better, cant really breathe or see at the moment:stunned:, eyes so puffy and saw.:(

I've just ordered two incredibly stylish and much sought-after Muse ponchos!:LOL::LOL:

In case it's raining.

At Oxegen.

When I'm there :awesome:

Ok, haven't actually booked the festival ticket but have booked flights! Will book festival ticket next week :)

I've just ordered two incredibly stylish and much sought-after Muse ponchos!:LOL::LOL:

In case it's raining.

At Oxegen.

When I'm there :awesome:

Ok, haven't actually booked the festival ticket but have booked flights! Will book festival ticket next week :)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

:$ oh my,I got so confused at first,like,wut,the 'granny'? :wtf::LOL:

i see nao. :facepalm:

Well my 'children' are 19 and 21 so I could potentially be a granny, yes!:stunned:

Not for a while yet I hope and as my daughter's partner is female it means I only have to worry about my son presenting me with a grandchild!:LOL:

Archived