I can't go on msn right now, but I've looked into it and it's definitely possible. Do you have a new number, or is it still the same?

I have a new temp number.

The iPhone is dead, it met the ground one too many times lol.

I WILL PM YOU BB.

How does moving between stages and that work? I imagine I'd be greeted by a giant crowd which I'd be stuck at the back of if I was moving around too much/not really sure timetable wise if it'd be worth trying to get to all the people I wanna see.

Looks like I'll be hanging around the main stage Saturday, other days not so much. I'm a total festival noob.

How does moving between stages and that work? I imagine I'd be greeted by a giant crowd which I'd be stuck at the back of if I was moving around too much/not really sure timetable wise if it'd be worth trying to get to all the people I wanna see.

Looks like I'll be hanging around the main stage Saturday, other days not so much. I'm a total festival noob.

The bigest thing about going to a festival is to relax. There is no point being completely stressed out about making sure you see absolutely everyone. I would pick a list of must sees and then go with the flow. I know that I will want to see Mumford and Sons and my friend will want to see Eminem. Yet another clash. Tis gonna be fun!!!! :LOL:

The bigest thing about going to a festival is to relax. There is no point being completely stressed out about making sure you see absolutely everyone. I would pick a list of must sees and then go with the flow. I know that I will want to see Mumford and Sons and my friend will want to see Eminem. Yet another clash. Tis gonna be fun!!!! :LOL:

Yeah that's what I had planned :p

The stage times will be announced sometimes between now and July I assume? Or am I missing something here?

Tickets just arrived!! :D:awesome:

The stage times will be announced sometimes between now and July I assume? Or am I missing something here?

Yes they will. But I doubt it will make much of a difference. Unless you are gonna ge flitting from stage to stage all the time.

guessing last minute for the times as we only got the "full stage breakdown" yesterday.

what if anything (food/drink) can you bring into the concert area?

Any idea how the park & ride set-up usually works?

guessing last minute for the times as we only got the "full stage breakdown" yesterday.

what if anything (food/drink) can you bring into the concert area?

Any idea how the park & ride set-up usually works?

I would assume that the food and drink situation is the same as it would be for all concerts. No glass bottles, no alcohol blah blah blah :rolleyes:

No idea about the park & ride.

Archived