Oh! I was at the barrier,left side,very near to the screen,could see the stage pretty well,but I couldn't see Matt on the piano and barely could see Dom.

I met only 2 musers from boards,couldn't find the rest of you,Pip had a problem.

When Dizzee Rascal and Florence+The Machine were on stage,the crowd was very rough,I almost got pushed away. When Kasabian were on,it was pretty calm and during Muse it was extremely calm. :stunned: only few people behind me were rocking out to Muse,and the 2 guys between me. They didn't almost move!

Yes, the screen on my phone gave up (temporarily) after getting soaking wet so although I knew I had incoming texts I couldn't read or reply to them!:(

It was about two or three songs into Flo's set that I was crushed and had to be pulled out. The crushing was dreadful from just before Biffy came on but I coped with it, despite many, many alarming moments!

The incident which finally did it for me was a MASSIVE surge from the back coincided with the girl in front of me (I was one person back from the barrier) pushing back, obviously she'd felt the surge, which meant I was crushed from both back and front and there was no room to inhale. I tried to take a breath but my lungs couldn't expand. It was fucking horrible. That's when I felt myself starting to lose consciousness and slip down. Luckily then I was able to breathe in so saved myself from blacking -out completely and at that point I was pulled out. My legs were so wobbly I couldn't stand up at first and my hands were shaking terribly! Went and sat in the medical tent for a while to recover then felt fine again:)

I was wearing a red Ferrari for anyone who saw my (probably very undignified!) exit from the pit!:stunned::stunned::LOL:

Chris (Spittle) and Josse happened to spot me at the side of the crowd a bit later on so I went with them and got a cup of tea then we made our way back into the pit (but further back) in time for Kasabian and were joined by Olly, Pope, Hipbones (Alix) and her fella, Asronoma (Claire) and Girl_Afraid (Susie). Laure, Ali, Liron, Brian and Nic were in the pit too but not near us.

OMG, we had the most amazingly great time during both Kasabian and Muse but Muse definitely stole the show! I'd love to see photos of the various expressions on our faces at various points during Muse's set!:LOL:

There was a big circle pit next to us during Kasabian which got really rough and some of us were winded/bruised (or both in my case!) by the lads who were clearly of their fucking faces.

By about the fifth time they crashed into me I'd had enough and I punched one of the as hard as I could and screamed 'Will you just FUCK OFF!'! Olly said the bloke looked scared!:LOL::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IYrqvQezK8

Muse coming on stage, with reactions to the costumes

So, so funny! I wish I had some pics/video to share but what with the rain, the distance from the stage and my height it just wasn't possible. To be honest, even if it had been I was having too much fun to even try I think!

I'm still pissed, I was saying all day that the only song I wanted to hear was Guiding Light. I hate muse.

Lol jk.

:LOL::kiss:

Oh what an awesome time I had. The performances by Kasabian and Muse, especially Muse and the fantastic company for the two sets just made this such a memorable occasion!:happy:

I've just slept for ten hours solid!:eek::LOL: Woke up and though it was early Monday morning!:LOL:

By the way, for anyone who doesn't know that intro, the sirens I mean, is what they've been using for the stadium gigs during the protester bit at the beginning, before Uprising. Which is why we were so confused hearing the sirens but not seeing any 'protesters'! Then seeing Dom and Matt in their outfits and hearing the PIB intro!:eek::eek::eek:

By the way, for anyone who doesn't know that intro, the sirens I mean, is what they've been using for the stadium gigs during the protester bit at the beginning, before Uprising. Which is why we were so confused hearing the sirens but not seeing any 'protesters'! Then seeing Dom and Matt in their outfits and hearing the PIB intro!:eek::eek::eek:

I'm pretty sure we had all decided it was going to be MK Ultra, when Uprising didn't kick in. What a nice surprise.

My legs were so wobbly I couldn't stand up at first and my hands were shaking terribly! Went and sat in the medical tent for a while to recover then felt fine again:)

By about the fifth time they crashed into me I'd had enough and I punched one of the as hard as I could and screamed 'Will you just FUCK OFF!'! Olly said the bloke looked scared!:LOL::LOL:

awww,you poor thing! :kiss: I feel so sorry for you! :supersad: Glad you got fine,though.

Which is why we were so confused hearing the sirens but not seeing any 'protesters'! Then seeing Dom and Matt in their outfits and hearing the PIB intro!:eek::eek::eek:
The same here. :stunned:

I just LOL'ed when I saw the outfits. :LOL: I was quite suprised about the intro,have they ever used it at other festval shows? :erm:

awww,you poor thing! :kiss: I feel so sorry for you! :supersad: Glad you got fine,though.

The same here. :stunned:

I just LOL'ed when I saw the outfits. :LOL: I was quite suprised about the intro,have they ever used it at other festval shows? :erm:

Not as far as I'm aware, no!

We made up for it in other songs.

:yesey:

it was the intro to "Prison Song" by system if a down ... i think

Yes thats what I was thinking might be a possibility!:LOL: 'They're trying to build a prison' and the short riff they played would make sense with it as well.

And they played Cochise as well as an extended Voodoo Child too. Good riffs:yesey:

Aaah right! I thought it was new. Only started looking at stadium vids recently. Rage still did it first:chuckle:

Shit, he actually sung / screamed the 'could' in the final 'I wish I could!' in SS. Shocked! But very, very pleased :happy:

You've just reminded me of our 'singing' that bit! Well, our singing throughout actually! Damn it was fun! CE was the funniest though, with those key changes!:LOL::LOL:

When I woke up an hour ago I discovered I've almost lost my voice! :awesome:

During CE, guys were singing in front of us. I can't remember what song, but I'm sure they thought it was over when the piano part was kicking in.

Probably the same n00bs who did too many 'oy's during Uprising :phu::LOL::LOL:

Pip was that you sitting down in the que in the dark green poncho, i was 99% sure it was you but didn't have the never to say hello in case i made a total ass of myself and it ended up being a total random person :LOL::LOL:

Yeah, didn't I look stunning??! :awesome::LOL:

Archived