Ha, I'm in the exact same boat. I'm sure we can all get together and make a nice weekend of it! :D

Why not have a pick a time and place (ferris wheel at 12 for example) and meet up? I would look like a perv so probably leave ye too it, but as I said before, if ye see me, say hello. Will answer yo Ann, Annette or scoby :D

Why not have a pick a time and place (ferris wheel at 12 for example) and meet up? I would look like a perv so probably leave ye too it, but as I said before, if ye see me, say hello. Will answer yo Ann, Annette or scoby :D

:LOL: I'll keep an eye out :)

Exacly after one week we can say,one month left. :stunned::awesome: I think the ticket must arrive soon as well,right?:erm:

I was wondering about that too.. I mean,is it that difficult to get at the barrier at Oxegen?

Agreed with the meet-up. :yesey:

Guest Sarah-x

your riding solo riding solo solo :p

sorry reminded me of that song.

i think at a festival its fine to be alone, you will meet loads of random people and have a great laugh. hope your ok and will make some friendies :D

Got my tickets for Oxegen delivered today :D 3 days camping in blue, flying over from england just for muse haha, I was shocked that i managed to get tickets just last week, would have expected it to sell out with such a cracking line up

Got my tickets for Oxegen delivered today :D 3 days camping in blue, flying over from england just for muse haha, I was shocked that i managed to get tickets just last week, would have expected it to sell out with such a cracking line up

It is pretty damn brilliant alright, but it is quite expensive. By any chance were you at the Dublin concert at the end of last year?

:awesome:

Going away tommorow and when I get back it will only be 2 weeks till Oxegen. :eek: Cannot wait!!!!

Did anybody else watch the stream of that German gig last night. It looked amazing. I hope Oxegen is as good. :D I wonder if we'll get a UFO? :shifty:

It is pretty damn brilliant alright, but it is quite expensive. By any chance were you at the Dublin concert at the end of last year?

I couldnt make it unfortunately, really wanted to come over for it but didnt have the money.

Did anybody else watch the stream of that German gig last night. It looked amazing. I hope Oxegen is as good. I wonder if we'll get a UFO?

The new festival set looks amazing, got really excited watching those rock am ring videos yesterday, cant wait to see it live.:D

Guest Sarah-x
It is so fucking soon! I must say that I'm terrified off getting drugged/stabbed/raped. Has anyone got any safety tips? :LOL:

dont go near anyone who is carrying a knife with drugs in there pocket and dont go near anyone who looks horny. helpful? :p

dont worry about it you will be fine, if you think your near sommat dodgey just walk away, dont draw attention to yourself. im sure nothing bad will happen, your surrounded by people anyway.. :)

Was/am thinking of going to this on the Saturday. Between Muse, Biffy, Doves and probably 1/2 others, it'd be good. But over €100? Don't think it can be worth it. Now, who is to convince me otherwise?

Archived