Guest Sarah-x
A6887DC8CF254C7CB43B6ACCEB0D68A4.jpg

The days the acts are playing on. I think lots of the people I want to see will clash. :(

:eek: omg im soo exicted.

do you think there is many more people to be anounced?

Thanks for putting up the daily line ups. I have a question though. My friend (who has no musical taste :LOL:) wants to see Black Eyed Peas and I, strangely enough want to see Muse (fancy that eh?) But both are listed as on the same day. I have not been to Oxegen before, but I am assuming that it is like any other festival where the last 3 band are on the main stage. I am worried that she will be in one place and I in the other, looking like billy no mates. :$

Wow. Chris moved to Dublin apparently. :awesome:

Thanks for putting up the daily line ups. I have a question though. My friend (who has no musical taste :LOL:) wants to see Black Eyed Peas and I, strangely enough want to see Muse (fancy that eh?) But both are listed as on the same day. I have not been to Oxegen before, but I am assuming that it is like any other festival where the last 3 band are on the main stage. I am worried that she will be in one place and I in the other, looking like billy no mates. :$

I heard that Black Eyed Peas are on at the same time as Muse. :unsure: I could be wrong though. Just force her to go to Muse with you.:p

Wow. Chris moved to Dublin apparently. :awesome:

I heard that Black Eyed Peas are on at the same time as Muse. :unsure: I could be wrong though. Just force her to go to Muse with you.:p

I heard that Black Eyed Peas are on at the same time as Muse. I could be wrong though. Just force her to go to Muse with you.

Are you serious!!!!! :eek: I have never been to a Festival where the head liners had to share their time with other head liners!! I am going to get to the root of this and send a mail to the website and find out for real.

I thought I was asking a ridiculous question. OMG like!!

Thanks for replying though :D

Guest Sarah-x
The new website is up and look who is on the main page. :awesome:http://2010.oxegen.ie/

Apparently there's around 100 acts left to announce but they'll prob be smaller acts.

wow can it get better? muse signing tent :LOL: i live in hope.

Oh BTW, I really don't mind what Muse play as long as Feelin' Good is banished from the set list for this one truely momentus occassion. Although I guess if they do play it I will get over it too :musesign:

i wouldnt mind them playing it, i havent heard it live before and it was the first muse song that i really heard and learnt to play. but i understand why people get annoyed at it, even though there are loads of songs that are always played.

cant wait for it, not long now :D

EDIT: i highly doubt they we will have a big band like bep on with Muse headlining, they wont over lap. they will be on before muse. they have smaller more rave bands on at the same time but nto big people, that would be crazy.

Guest Sarah-x

but that is insane! oh well i know who will win out of them too. thats right tonights going to be a good night!! haha joke. :musesign:

EDIT: oh yes, meet and greet :)

Guest Sarah-x
:awesome:!!! I'm going to find him lol. :LOL:

good luck :happy: tell me when you find him :p

I meant that I wish they had one. :LOL: Paulo Nutini did a singing last year. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :p

i very much doubt they will. but you never know they might do some competitions before hand.. *fingercrossed aye

Guest Sarah-x
Probably a stupid question but I've never been to ireland, it's my birthday on the day muse play :party: and the drink will be highly needed, how much does wine/vodka/ciders cost? roughly obviously :chuckle:

what a way to celebrate :D

i will make sure i shout out happy birthday in the crowd when muse are on, you might here me :LOL:

no idea sorry to answer the question. i heard its more expensive than britian.. and at a festival price will probably change..

Guest Sarah-x

OMG GET IN!! We Are Scientists are at Oxegen!!

i am the happiest girl ever. most :awesome: line up EVER!!

:dance:

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO So excited. i think I have to pee!!

:LOL:

:eek: seriously! :stunned:

What good pubs are near where oxegen is? :D

Seriously. :D I'm not sure if there are any nearby, I live ages away from there.I think it's in the middle of nowhere so you'll have to either bring your own drink or buy it there.

Archived