• 2 weeks later...

what have you guys voted for? im after Fury, Hyper Music and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist. I dont get why people are putting tracks like bliss bliss cos its such a frequent part fo their festival setlist and so is almost definitely gonna be played. I saw showbiz at reading 06 was awesome!!! I'd also love small print but hey cant have it all

what have you guys voted for? im after Fury, Hyper Music and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist. I dont get why people are putting tracks like bliss bliss cos its such a frequent part fo their festival setlist and so is almost definitely gonna be played. I saw showbiz at reading 06 was awesome!!! I'd also love small print but hey cant have it all

Yeah,you've got a point here.But I'd love to hear Bliss.Actually I wouldn't mind to hear any of the songs which are rare. :yesey:

I voted for Showbiz,Assassin and Uno.

Yeah,you've got a point here.But I'd love to hear Bliss.Actually I wouldn't mind to hear any of the songs which are rare. :yesey:

I voted for Showbiz,Assassin and Uno.

I saw assassin in birmingham in 2006 it is an aweesome live rtrack i think it would work well in a big space, they did it at isle of wight in 07 i believe im not sure if theyve done it any other festival well they defo havent in the uk

I saw assassin in birmingham in 2006 it is an aweesome live rtrack i think it would work well in a big space, they did it at isle of wight in 07 i believe im not sure if theyve done it any other festival well they defo havent in the uk

Assassin must return at setlists indeed,want to see that song live deadly. :awesome:

Guest Sarah-x

OXEGEN!!! FUCK YEAAH!!!!!

11weeks :dance:

come on thread dont die.... you oxegen go-ers need to get your arse on here to keep this alive.

its moving slower than a snail whos had a big lunch.

OXEGEN!!! FUCK YEAAH!!!!!

11weeks :dance:

come on thread dont die.... you oxegen go-ers need to get your arse on here to keep this alive.

its moving slower than a snail whos had a big lunch.

EEE!! :D

*does a dance*

Knights of Cydonia is nearly in the top 5 :(

Guest Sarah-x
EEE!! :D

*does a dance*

Knights of Cydonia is nearly in the top 5 :(

are people seriously voting for that? what a waste :LOL: its got about a 90% chance of being in the setlist anyway... dont get why people arent voting for the ones that are unlikely to be choosen. the setlist will be similar to whats been played this year and last, just with 1or2songs changed.

*joins in on your dancing.*

Poll has indeed turned up some idiotic voting since Oxegen mentioned the polls. Cause they NEVER play KOC, Hysteria, PIB and Starlight:facepalm:

Knights in the top 5 now. :( I really wish they hadn't put the link up.

The list now is:

1. Citizen Erased

2. Showbiz

3. Assasin

4.Uno

5. Knights

I may need to ask some friends to help out. :shifty:

Guest Sarah-x
Knights in the top 5 now. :( I really wish they hadn't put the link up.

The list now is:

1. Citizen Erased

2. Showbiz

3. Assasin

4.Uno

5. Knights

I may need to ask some friends to help out. :shifty:

please do!!

yey for assasin tho :happy:

Archived