Setlist polls are fucked.

Vote Showbiz, Fury and Bliss to ensure that we get a least on rare track. :(

If you delete your cookies you can vote once more. Don't vote too many times or they'll just delete votes.

At least C.E is still on top. Though the likes of KOC, PIB, Feeling Good catching up is mind numbingly annoying:awesome:

Setlist polls are fucked.

Vote Showbiz, Fury and Bliss to ensure that we get a least on rare track. :(

If you delete your cookies you can vote once more. Don't vote too many times or they'll just delete votes.

I think it works with IP address... more than a few votes from the same address and the votes get deleted.

Guest Sarah-x

oxegen line up just keeps getting better. this is so the best festival to go to this year :dance:

so much choice.. im going to have to make difficult decisions mind :stunned:

The poll seem to have recovered but I'm unure if someone rigged it to fix it. I posted a message asking people to vote for the rarish songs that were higher up in the poll on several forums so hopefully it helped.

oxegen line up just keeps getting better. this is so the best festival to go to this year :dance:

so much choice.. im going to have to make difficult decisions mind :stunned:

I was thinking the opposite. There's a few bands (Muse, Arcade Fire, Kasabian etc.) who made me excited when the lineup was initially announced but I think most of announcements since have been a bit shit.

Hopefully none of the people I want to see clash. :(

Guest Sarah-x
The poll seem to have recovered but I'm unure if someone rigged it to fix it. I posted a message asking people to vote for the rarish songs that were higher up in the poll on several forums so hopefully it helped.

I was thinking the opposite. There's a few bands (Muse, Arcade Fire, Kasabian etc.) who made me excited when the lineup was initially announced but I think most of announcements since have been a bit shit.

Hopefully none of the people I want to see clash. :(

:eek: its :awesome: you obviously dont like the same kind of music to me :LOL:

at least we will be in the same crowd for muse :p

Muse-eminem-JayZ-BEP-Stereophonics-newton faulkner-munford and sons-Kasabien-30secondstomars-dizzie rascal-editors-scouting for girls- Arcade fire to name a few :awesome:

:eek: its :awesome: you obviously dont like the same kind of music to me :LOL:

at least we will be in the same crowd for muse :p

Muse-eminem-JayZ-BEP-Stereophonics-newton faulkner-munford and sons-Kasabien-30secondstomars-dizzie rascal-editors-scouting for girls- Arcade fire to name a few :awesome:

BEP? :vomit::p

When do we get to see the time table? Not until we get there, no?

I don't think we'll get an actual timetable till we get there but info about when and where the acts will be playing should be released soon.

These are the days that each act should be playing though.(stole this from the Oxegen forums)

Friday 9th Of July:

Jay Z

Fatboy Slim

Arcade Fire

Groove Armada

Sterophonics

Empire Of The Sun

Drake

Two Door Cinema Club

Kassidy

Vitalics

The Black Keys

Erol Alkan

Goldfrapp

Simian Mobile Disco

Saturday 10th Of July:

Kasabian

Muse

Black Eyed Peas

Florence & The Machine

Dizzee Rascal (Playing The Openair Frauenfeld 9th, TITP 11th)

Armand Van Helden

The Saw Doctors

Vampire Weekend

Hot Chip

Rise Against

Amasis

Dirty Projectors

The Stranglers

Fake Blood

Sunday 11th Of July:

Eminem

Faithless

The Prodigy

Jamie T

Paolo Nutini

30 Seconds To Mars

Bell X1

Newton Faulkner

Ellie Goulding

Example

General Fiasco

Ocean Colour Scene

Delphic

Hudson Mohawke

Julian Casablancas

The Knux

Wolfmother

Broken Social Scene

Bombay Bicycle Club

The Middle East (Playing in Texas 9th, TITP 10th)

The Golden Filter

Filthy Dukes

Chase & Status (9th:Dakota Nightclub, 10th Relentless Nass Festival)

Earth Wind & Fire

Steve Angello

La Roux:Friday 9th /Sunday 11th

Aeroplane

Ash

A-Trak

Calvin Harris: Saturday 10th/Sunday 11th

David Guetta Friday 9th/ Saturday 10th

Fox Avenue

Gossip: Friday 9th/ Saturday 10th

Jamie Lidell: Saturday 10th/ Sunday 11th

Joshua Raidin

John Mayer: Friday 9th/ Saturday 10t

Laura Marling

Kate Nash: Friday 9th/ Sunday 11th

Mumford and Sons: Friday 9th/Sunday 11th

Scouting For Girls

Steve Aoki,

The Coral Friday 9th/Sunday 111th

The Coronas

The Cribs Friday 9th/ Saturday 10th

The Temper Trap: Saturday 10th/Sunday 11th

Villa

It's going to be :awesome:

I wonder if they'll play NSC?

Anything once FG doesnt appear again...:p

by the looks of the setlist poll, Citizen and Showbiz are among the top few! :D

anyway I'm unsure whether to day trip this year or camp, The last time I went was ROUGH!

Anything once FG doesnt appear again...:p

by the looks of the setlist poll, Citizen and Showbiz are among the top few! :D

anyway I'm unsure whether to day trip this year or camp, The last time I went was ROUGH!

I hope they don't but they probably wil because it's a festival. :( Our setlist poll turns out well though. Hopefully they'll play more than one song from the list.

I've got a camping ticket but I think I might end up staying in a friends house. I don't think I'll be able to survive campining. :LOL:

Guest Sarah-x
I hope they don't but they probably wil because it's a festival. :( Our setlist poll turns out well though. Hopefully they'll play more than one song from the list.

I've got a camping ticket but I think I might end up staying in a friends house. I don't think I'll be able to survive campining. :LOL:

i've got me an appartment :LOL:

i dont think i could cope camping 3nights and this way i can be fresh and on full energy for everyday :D

so close :D

oh gawd it means my exams are even closer... no pressure though only there to get me into uni :stunned:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:party:

i've got me an appartment :LOL:

i dont think i could cope camping 3nights and this way i can be fresh and on full energy for everyday :D

so close :D

oh gawd it means my exams are even closer... no pressure though only there to get me into uni :stunned:

:chuckle: Camping seemed like a good idea when I was buying my ticket but I'm starting to get a bit worried after hearing a few horror stories from friends. :LOL:

I hate studying for exams. :( The muse board always distracts me. I'm sure you'll do great though. :D

Guest Sarah-x

:chuckle: Camping seemed like a good idea when I was buying my ticket but I'm starting to get a bit worried after hearing a few horror stories from friends. :LOL:

I hate studying for exams. :( The muse board always distracts me. I'm sure you'll do great though. :D

yeah, i just didnt want to be tired. i like my sleep :D i would struggle by day 2 :LOL:

yeah many horror storries but it would still be a good experience, i will do it one day.

yeah bad museboard, should be writting an essay, keep doing a few lines then on here, and so on :p

This time two months we'll be in Punchetstown watching Muse. :D :D

yeah, i just didnt want to be tired. i like my sleep :D i would struggle by day 2 :LOL:

:p

Yeah that too. :p Maybe I'll stay on the first night in someone elses tent and Ill just stay in someones house if I really don't like it. :LOL:

Archived