So, not long left (14 days for those thursday campers).

I was just wondering if there is any muser meet up happening? I was planning on going on thursday with the girlfriend but she's pulled out and is only going on the friday now :rolleyes: So, I'm either :

A- trying to get a lift off my mates on the friday

or

B- if possible, up for meeting some campers on the thursday and having a wee Muse camping group?

I've never met any messager boarders before, but hey, there's always a first time.

Anyone up for it? If so, what day are most going? And what time?

I'm going from Edinburgh at 12pm on the thursday (and infact have a spare coach ticket if anyone needs one?) So will be queueing from 1pm.

Anyone else gonna be around there at this point.

Also, if not a camping meet up, how about just before Muse on the friday? I'd love to be around a group fo fellow fans, rather than by myself with some randoms that i'm not sure are into the band or not.

Also going on thursday,train from Newcastle to Edinburgh then shuttle bus to T :D

Id be upp for a thursday/friday meet up,we can sit around and sing fury together(then have a few more beers and sing dead star) :D

Can you update your ticket to Thursday for £10 still?

We ordered Thursday-Sun through Viagogo but they mucked up and sent us Fri-sun and giving us a lot of hassle. Any chance this is possible still?

Drat. Those bastards better give me the right tickets then.

They told us "No, you definitely ordered Fri-Sun" so we faxed them EVIDENCE of what we ordered. I'm never going with a re-seller again. I really don't wanna have to get mates to stick our tent up for us and then 'meet them'.

After watching them at glasto, i cant fucking wait till muse.

Btw is it easy to get drink into t. I hate being 17....

After watching them at glasto, i cant fucking wait till muse.

Btw is it easy to get drink into t. I hate being 17....

I wouldn't say you'd have any problem, they're too busy looking for knives and drugs

I wouldn't say you'd have any problem, they're too busy looking for knives and drugs

Hopefully.....

If muse play ce i will be very pleased. Unlikely to play it twice in a row though.

sposedly muse are pulling out as TITP refuse to allow the UFO, they werent aloud it for Glasto this is why there was no Exo, and the festival aint backing down

doubt it. They'd have been told they weren't getting the UFO at the time, and if they pulled out of t, there'd be a huge backlash up here.

im from 'up here' lol only moved away last year but i duno, u never no

nah, They'll have signed a contract to play, and if they try to break it because they don't have the UFO, 2 things will happen:

1: the organisers will laugh at them and tell them not to be so stupid or else there'd be legal repurcussions (this is arguably their biggest of the 3 headliners)

2: A load of casual fans (and not so casual, too) would take the view of "what, you'll play glasto without the UFO but as soon as someone else says something, you pull out? fuck off". It's not worth their while.

Will get a stream going for non-UK fans if possible, same as the Glastonbury one I setup, but it'll only have 50 allocated places (unless someone wants to pay the premium)

Not making promises though as I do not know if this will be broadcast here in the UK either on TV or online.

Will get a stream going for non-UK fans if possible, same as the Glastonbury one I setup, but it'll only have 50 allocated places (unless someone wants to pay the premium)

Not making promises though as I do not know if this will be broadcast here in the UK either on TV or online.

I don't think the whole thing'll be broadcast, although I could be wrong, but I don't remember it having been in past years - it's more of a highlights thing

Ooo cool, thanks :)

You're welcome :D

Dont they usually have the whole red button thing as well?

T in the park warning signs are everywhere. How exciting :D

Yeah, I guess they'll have the red button too, hopefully. I'm really pleased we got Glasto footage and are getting T in the Park too! :D

Archived