16,i have to wait 3 more years till im 16

Thats cool, yknow. 16s not that great.

GCSE's, *groan*

But I did okay..so...

You were talking about what ur doing in college a while ago, i think...

Im gonna be a genetic engineer!

*cackle*

Im gonna clone muse and there'll be pocket sized matts for everyone. :D

sid was talking about what she was doin in college

Spiderman?

La la la...

Wow, im so tired...and I have sooooo much homework to so...

so im procrastinating, finding lookalike pictures of matts' jewellery

:D

Spiderman?

La la la...

spiderman is the thing i made outof blue tac

he has to die now coz im putting my muse photos on the wall

Oh, poor spiderman!

But he has to die, it is a worthy and noble sacrifice considering muse pix have to go on the wall.

I hate when theres a really goos picture of matt spread over 2 pages, its a right bugger to cut it out and get the two sides on the wall. :rolleyes:

:)

Matt Bellamy: "English critics love to repeat there are at least ten underground bands that actually sounds better than you.

Maybe it's true, but who gives a fuck about it?"

(Always taken from the Psycho! interview in Italian, so I hope the translation make sense)

both of these are from kerrang march 2001

sorry to burst the groupie bubble but...

matt: "you get that sort of stuff [sex etc.] going on the road, but you've got to be careful. if i do do something like that, i prefer to spend my time with people who aren't necessarily fans of the band. i think it's a dangerous thing to do with people who are fanatical about the band, about any band. there's a couple of experiences that dom has had where people have ended up following him around, going to every single gig. it's something i'm a bit wary of, because i don't want to give out the wrong impression."

matt:

"the thing that topped it off was that we woke up one morning, and the field next to the studio was covered in magic mushrooms. so we picked them all and spent the next four days naked in a jacuzzi"

hahahaha

Spiderman?

La la la...

ooooo dont you just love his fancy jewelery i intend to cosplay his jewerelry somtimes lol spesh the braclets and all soo purdddyyyy :p

anyone know what his necklace is called i can neva find it int he shops :( i think....i dunno meh... :rolleyes:

both of these are from kerrang march 2001

sorry to burst the groupie bubble but...

matt: "you get that sort of stuff [sex etc.] going on the road, but you've got to be careful. if i do do something like that, i prefer to spend my time with people who aren't necessarily fans of the band. i think it's a dangerous thing to do with people who are fanatical about the band, about any band. there's a couple of experiences that dom has had where people have ended up following him around, going to every single gig. it's something i'm a bit wary of, because i don't want to give out the wrong impression."

matt:

"the thing that topped it off was that we woke up one morning, and the field next to the studio was covered in magic mushrooms. so we picked them all and spent the next four days naked in a jacuzzi"

hahahaha

very sensible matthew, well at least he admits it, cant blame him at least he's havin a laugh

Spiderman?

La la la...

go to argos :D

matt:

hahahaha

Bloody brilliant! :D

"I think i'm crap. I'm a crap guitar player. I'm really not very good. And i thought I was a good singer until I met Coldplay. That guy's got a real voice. He can sing ."

I've heard this before..... but still I don't understand how he can say that? I wonder if he actually means that? Matt has to have one of the most unique voices I have EVER heard, and his range is incredible, and hes a very good guitarist in my opinion (sure there are better guitarists, but crap? Not even close).

You monsters, how could you let this QUALITY thread die? *warms up defibrillator* To keep things going:

I: How do the constant comparisons to Radiohead make you feel?

Dom: I just want to lay 'em out. Bang. Like that.

Now THERE'S a Celebrity Deathmatch I'd like to see..

hes a very good guitarist in my opinion (sure there are better guitarists, but crap? Not even close).

I read in a guitar mag ages ago (probable or year or two) that Matt was voted 26th best guitarist ever. I dont know who done the voting (readers of the mag probably) but 26th is quite high. That was about a year ago so he may have been voted higher now.

something like:

Matt: It's hot in here

Dom: We'll soon start getting bothered

not exact, but my memory's rubbish so that's as close as it gets!

Hello, Scottish person! Ahem.

"Bye God!" Matt, waving cheerfully as he leaves a Japanese shrine... :LOL:

Hello Irish person! ( :confused: )!

well, at least that's one person i could take - i got beaten up by my 11 yr old sister last week, the shame :o . although she's a biter, so it really wasn't fair