I always have problem buying tickets from abroad often due to the lack of foreign language ability.

But there are nice Musers here to help.:)

Hope everyone gets tics.

Oh, I see by your sig that you came in November, too. It was an amazing gig, the vibe was really good, lot of fun.

I’ve got my tickets but I'm a bit pissed off. It turns out that initially the price for general standing tickets was 45 € then suddenly, in the same day, passed to cost 50 €; now on ticketmaster it cost 51.50 € but this doesn’t end here, if you go and buy the ticket in one of the official establishments, it will cost you 53 €. This is ridiculous.

It was 50 € for the pre sale, I assumed the 5€ is the booking fee.

But it is strange you'd pay more if you go and buy it in person.

Yeah, I know, but there's a lot of people that have paid just 45€ because for some strange reason that price didn't include the 5€ for distribution. Anyway, the important thing is I have my tickets, so see you all in June :happy:

Trying to get tickets through Live Nation and something goes wrong all the time. After entering data (address etc) i was redirected to the main page. Do they send you e-mail confirmation or something? Still can't understand whether i managed to book the tickets or not. The seats i was trying to book seem to be gone but no confirmation received. Very confused. Did anyone else have the same problem?

Trying to get tickets through Live Nation and something goes wrong all the time. After entering data (address etc) i was redirected to the main page. Do they send you e-mail confirmation or something? Still can't understand whether i managed to book the tickets or not. The seats i was trying to book seem to be gone but no confirmation received. Very confused. Did anyone else have the same problem?

If you didn't get a email confirmation then you haven't bought ticket. (that's the reply then gave to me when I had problem and wasn't quite sure if I had bought a dozen tickets already )

I must say they were very good replying to emails.:LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Might pick up a ticket for this gig, is there any standing left. If so is there a specific ticket for golden circle or not?

General Ticket: 45,00 Euros

Entrada General Grada: from 35,00 to 45,00 Euros

I'm guessing one of those is standing?

I saw they have "Muse - Golden Ticket" listed, what's that? xD

and Kasabian??

No :(

Meh, livenation now says we are going to have The Big Pink instead of Biffy :wtf:

Is better to wait an offical confirmation because it seems they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived