Cristina

How do you do it?

I can't even get to that stage:(, what link did you use?

Ok, the steps that I gave were:

- from Muse email, I entered the page of Live Nation

- I clicked Buy tickets.

- Cuantas quieres input = How many tickets?

- Choose seats

- Comprueba el priecio = confirms the price

After entering the card data, a message appears that says the card is not from Spain, then you have to fill the remaining data in the table below:

Dirección= Adress

Población=City

Código Postal= Postcode

País=Contry

After that, just confirm all and it's done.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Will I see you next week in London Huei??? :D Hope so

Ok, the steps that I gave were:

- from Muse email, I entered the page of Live Nation

- I clicked Buy tickets.

- Cuantas quieres input = How many tickets?

- Choose seats

- Comprueba el priecio = confirms the price

After entering the card data, a message appears that says the card is not from Spain, then you have to fill the remaining data in the table below:

Dirección= Adress

Población=City

Código Postal= Postcode

País=Contry

After that, just confirm all and it's done.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Will I see you next week in London Huei??? Hope so

I used google translation and entered all the details for buying pista ticket, then entered my address clicked continue and it took me to Servicaixa page.

I thought I need to join the club entered details again, but it wants me to select a province (in Spain) so I'm getting nowhere again.:(

Did you get a confirmation message to say you've bought the ticket on screen?

yes, I look forward to seeing you next week:)

I used google translation and entered all the details for buying pista ticket, then entered my address clicked continue and it took me to Servicaixa page.

I thought I need to join the club entered details again, but it wants me to select a province (in Spain) so I'm getting nowhere again.:(

Did you get a confirmation message to say you've bought the ticket on screen?

yes, I look forward to see you next week:)

OH! That's weird.... keep trying for a while, maybe it works. Yes, I already received the confirmation email. HAPPY!!!

See you in London and, then, Madrid. Great!

Done it! Thanks to bizarre for the extra guidance with the address information and to Google translator, and transaction completed successfully. I have also received the confirmation e-mail, much more efficient than when I have booked Muse tickets over here in the past.

Done it! Thanks to bizarre for the extra guidance with the address information and to Google translator, and transaction completed successfully. I have also received the confirmation e-mail, much more efficient than when I have booked Muse tickets over here in the past.

After you entered you card and address details, is there an onscreen confirmation for the tickets?

Everytime it just takes me to the Servicaixa page even though I started with Livenation.

I don't want to end up with a dozen tickets:(

Everytime it just takes me to the Servicaixa page even though I started with Livenation.

That's because Livenation is selling tickets through servicaixa. If I were you I would wait for tomorrow's presale with ticketmaster.

After you entered you card and address details, is there an onscreen confirmation for the tickets?

I don't want to end up with a dozen tickets:(

I did get an onscreen confirmation after I had entered my address. I can't recall what it said, but it was a clicky box option in the bottom right hand corner to confirm to purchase. Make sure you keep a Google translator window open to help you!

hey guys jst a quik question, i got my tickets but on my mums card, now i have to take the card as proof of purchase but bcoz its my mums card will they not give them to me bcoz im not my mum. when ive bought tix before this way in the uk its been fine but bcoz il be abroad i have no idea??? :D

Usually, in Portugal you have to take a copy of your mum's Id... and it's fine. Don't know how it is in Spain, but there was a phone number in the presale informations. Maybe you should try that one.

Madrid... here we go!!!!

Usually, in Portugal you have to take a copy of your mum's Id... and it's fine. Don't know how it is in Spain, but there was a phone number in the presale informations. Maybe you should try that one.

Madrid... here we go!!!!

Okay sweet! i cant wait now, it will be the furthest ive traveled for muse and my 18th time lol it just needs to hurry now! ;)

you have a chance to buy it tomorrow, from ticketmaster through Myspace. I'm sure you know this

http://www.myspace.com/myspacemusiclive

Yeah, I know it ;) I waited because I prefer to buy tickets through Ticketmaster, are prettier :awesome:

After all the problems people have to go to this gig, I'm surprised to see so many people outside Spain coming, it's really nice :happy:

hey guys just a quick question, I want to buy my ticket today but I can't. Did any people know why?

On the page said:

'The page you are trying to enter is no longer available.

Please update your favourite links, and if necessary, go to the new website of ServiCaixa.'

and when i try to buy it on servicaixa, i can't :(

I want to go to this gig, what can i do?

(sorry for my bad english, I am spanish)

Yes, apparently Myspace knows nothing about ticketmaster "We know nothing about ticketmaster. The sponsor has informed us about servicaixa". The funny thing is that if you click on the link it sends you to Ticketmaster's page... what a mess.

Archived