OMG I'M GOING! I'M ACTUALLY GOING!!:dance::dance:

A few days ago I was thinking how far away my next musegig was - Wembley - September. :( Too long... And all of a sudden, thanks to the lovely Girl_Afraid, everything's changed.:happy: AND the pieces of my life which needed organising just fell into place. Can't believe it:happy:

• 4 weeks later...
Praga Hotel. Its a 10 minute walk down the road to the staduim. Staduim is alright, do the Tour at Real Madrids ground. Tour is amazing.

Ooh that's where I'm staying :stunned:

OOooooOOOOoooh spooky. :eek: Must be fate. Or maybe the name stuck in your subconscious so that you felt strangely drawn to it when you were looking...:ninja:

OOooooOOOOoooh spooky. :eek: Must be fate. Or maybe the name stuck in your subconscious so that you felt strangely drawn to it when you were looking...:ninja:

No, I don't remember seeing it at all! :stunned:

Helen!!! We're going to MADRID :eek:

It seems a LOT of musers are going to be staying at that hotel :chuckle:

That is just :awesome:

*scampers about*

When's everyone getting there? When are you all picking up your tickets? Is anyone going early to queue?

When's everyone getting there? When are you all picking up your tickets? Is anyone going early to queue?

A friend and I arrived to Madrid at 3 pm, we will leave things in my cousin's house and then we'll go to the stadium, but from what I read people are going to queue really early, I have even read some who plan to sleep there... people are just mad.

Hello! :D

I'm from Lisbon and I'm going to Madrid gig with two friends from the forum. We arrive the day before but we need to know how's the things in Spain. People use to queue very early? What time do you think we should be there to try the barrier?

Thanks and hope to meet some of you there.

:musesign: :musesign: :musesign:

Yo iré si es que consigo transporte. Alguien sabe de buses (no, Breakpoint no lleva por falta de plazas), vuelos baratos o lo que sea que me pueda llevar desde Vigo hasta allí?

Gracias de antebrazo y de antemano.

Yo iré si es que consigo transporte. Alguien sabe de buses (no, Breakpoint no lleva por falta de plazas), vuelos baratos o lo que sea que me pueda llevar desde Vigo hasta allí?

Gracias de antebrazo y de antemano.

En tren te saldría a 50 euros ida 50 euros vuelta.

Por qué no convences a tus padres para que te lleven en coche? :D

Well, Tokio Hotel fans were queuing for a week! :LOL:. With Muse is not that extreme but if you want front row you'll have to go early.

Tokio Hotel fans were queuing for 2 weeks, here in Lisbon! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

There's people crazier than us. But maybe it's better arrive in the morning. Thanks for the tip. ;)

Tokio Hotel fans were queuing for 2 weeks, here in Lisbon! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:facepalm::LOL:

I want to let you know an initiative that some fans had in our site. Well, yesterday the Italian fans did plan to sing happy birthday to Matt, the French fans are planning to do some kind of big banner or something, and for our gig, people wants to release a lot of balloons at the end of Exogenesis. There's some people that are going to buy a 100 balloons pack that just cost 1 and will try to give one balloon to the people in the queue, if some of you, have nothing better to do and want to buy one of this packs and collaborate, I'm sure you will be more than welcome :happy:

It's a nice idea and it would look cool.

So are people going down early to queue then?

Yep, there's people who are going to sleep in the queue that night, I think that the rest are going to start queueing around 8:00-9:00 h. So the time to go there depends on how close you want to be. You have to have in mind that the doors open at 18:00 h and also that day Spain plays their first game at the world cup at 16:00, so my predictions may vary a bit :LOL:

Yep, there's people who are going to sleep in the queue that night, I think that the rest are going to start queueing around 8:00-9:00 h. So the time to go there depends on how close you want to be. You have to have in mind that the doors open at 18:00 h and also that day Spain plays their first game at the world cup at 16:00, so my predictions may vary a bit :LOL:

Hmmm...Muse > football :LOL:

Don't think I'll be staying the night somehow...guess I won't be too near the front this time!

Ok.. I know I might be annoying right now but

Does anyone have 2 spare tickets for Madrid? I'm just curious as I might want to go! :) Didn't find anything on musebay

Still some for sale on the website I think.

Still some for sale on the website I think.

yes but they wouldn't arrive me via post! I'd need to meet with someone there to make the exchange :(

i only have 1 for sale :supersad: if you are intrested anyway send me a PM. :happy:

Well one is better than none :D I'll come back to you :)

yes but they wouldn't arrive me via post! I'd need to meet with someone there to make the exchange :(

Well one is better than none :D I'll come back to you :)

nice :happy: if you buy it.. i can give it to you on the day at the venue so.. no need to worry about the post :D

nice :happy: if you buy it.. i can give it to you on the day at the venue so.. no need to worry about the post :D

awesome,thanks! I'll talk to you later :)

Guys, I'd need one more ticket then :D omg, I'm akwardly begging haha :D

chic@s, dejadme ver a Madrid otra vez!

Hmmm...Muse > football :LOL:

Don't think I'll be staying the night somehow...guess I won't be too near the front this time!

I'm not sure how many people are going to be sleeping there. For the november gig there was a few who slept there and it was friggin cold! so may be this time, seeing that is going to be a more warm night, would be more people there, but who knows? hehe. If you go early you may get a nice and close enough spot, anyway :)

Archived