Yes.... I'm portuguese...:LOL:... it's still making me laugh!! I wish they had that effect on me last time I saw them.... but it was just a musical one!!! But I hope it works out for you :LOL:

"I'm going to have an orgasm when I see Muse for the first time on June 16th 2010."

Me too, except on March 5th :awesome:

hahaha!:LOL:

The concert they gave here in November was also sold very quickly, but this time is a very bad day (exams time), in the middle of the week... I've seen so many people dissapointed because for one reason or another can't go to this concert. Hope I'm wrong because it could be really sad seeing a half empty stadium.

Really? In Portugal tickets were sold out at least 4 months before!!

The concert they gave here in November was also sold very quickly, but this time is a very bad day (exams time), in the middle of the week... I've seen so many people dissapointed because for one reason or another can't go to this concert. Hope I'm wrong because it could be really sad seeing a half empty stadium.

I'm agree with babybierzo. tickets of last November were sold in hours, but this time it's really a bad day. Some friends of mine won't go to the concert because they have exams..:noey:

That's true, it's a very dissapointing date. I can't go because I have final exams and I'm from Barcelona... I really wish I could go:(

I managed to get to the fan pre sale but after I put my card details it was rejected.

It said I need to change to a national card.

So it won't accept any card not issued from Spain?:rolleyes:

I had that problem as well. Has anybody managed to use a normal UK card yet?

it said me that:

Hemos detectado que la tarjeta no ha sido emitida en España

Para seguir con la compra necesitamos más datos de contacto

Las entradas compradas con una tarjeta no emitida en España sólo podrán recogerse en las taquillas del recinto, y deberá presentarse la tarjeta con la que se ha realizado la compra y un documento oficial de identificación.

it said me that:

Where did you get that info?

This is the google translation

We found that the card has not been issued in Spain

To proceed with the purchase need more contact details

Tickets purchased with a card not issued in Spain may only be collected on the desk of the precinct, and shall submit the card you purchase has been made and an official document of identification.

So it seemed it does accept cards not issued in Spain, but I can't get to this stage.:(

Not speaking Spanish, but using the wonders of Babelfish, I think a rough translation of that is that as your card is not a Spanish one, you need to turn up at the box office with your card and proof of ID when you collect your tickets.

Edit: Charming Queen beat me to it! I'll ring my credit card company shortly to see if anything has been processed before trying again.

YEAH!!! I did it!!!! :D:D:D

I have my 2 tickets!

Huei The translation it's correct.People outside of Spain have to fill the remaining data, such as address, etc. and the tickets can not be mailed but raised before the show in the stadium, I guess, with the card that the payment was made and a legal document of identification

Let's go to Madrid!!!! Holé!

I'd love to be there. But i cant.

I've always wanted to go to spain 'cos I'm a Real Madrid fan (yes I know the concert is at at the Vincente Calderon; the rival team).

Seeing Muse then going to Santiago Bernebeu would be a good way to kill 2 birds with one stone.

YEAH!!! I did it!!!! :D:D:D

I have my 2 tickets!

Huei The translation it's correct.People outside of Spain have to fill the remaining data, such as address, etc. and the tickets can not be mailed but raised before the show in the stadium, I guess, with the card that the payment was made and a legal document of identification

Let's go to Madrid!!!! Holé!

Cristina

How do you do it?

I can't even get to that stage:(, what link did you use?

Archived