corgi

Muse Vans (shoes)

Dang. I thought they'd be nice laced, skate-style shoes but they are just slip ons. Garrr.

I want an OOS style Skate Shoe pair. That would be awesome.

Great art, the absolution shoes with just the silohettes would be amazing, and wearable, now I just have to save up the money at some point.

also, you like Muse and the Colbert Report= perfect!

Guest QueenOfNerds

I love vans, but not sure about the designs!

Guest QueenOfNerds

Actually the Showbiz ones are really growing on me, they're pretty cool!

the guys who were slagging these off are idiots : /

i think they're quite good and probably not the easiest thing in the world to make :)

I'd only wear the Showbiz and Absolution ones.

Due to the fact I don't have orange clothes, or something that would fit the OoS shoes.

they're awesome, though. :happy:

I would so buy a pair... if I could afford such things. I love the showbiz designand would love the lyrics to Uno on the side. I have 8 pairs of designer made converse' and Vans and would love to have these in my collection. :p

hmmm what would be the UK shipping price of such an item. If quite good I could afford them for my birthday :D

Thanks for the compliments guys :D

During the summer I'm having a bit of a sale, since I don't have all of the work and commitments of the school year :happy:. I'm also trying to save up for a trip to Glastonbury 2010 (that sounds so weird!) and for next year's college tuition (the amount is to scary to type...)

so yeah, until September 15th all Vans are $150, which is about £90 :)

Also, my website has been seriously updated since the last time I posted here; the Absolution pair looks different now...

Guest Octazooka
more vans here: http://www.chabolla.com :D

showbiz503.jpg

absolution1.jpg

oos1.jpg

edit: I have no idea why this topic is in bootlegs...it should obviously be in art/poerty. If a mod could move it, that'd be great ;)

Awesomeness shoes! If me had the $$$$... I would buy both! :D

:eek: Want!

But I'm a 15 year old in the UK who doesn't get much money, Maybe if your still doing this in a few years :LOL:

I think if you got rid of the lyrics on the sides, they would be even more successful than they already are!

They're AWESOME... but the lack of straight lettering, etc. on the lyrics sort of detracts from the awesome.

Other than that... WANTWANTWANTWANT. The Absolution shoes are... just... MAGIC.

Also: Resistance Vans plz? I can already see what they look like... Again... MAGIC. O_O

Edited by Muse_J

I WANT IT NOW. I WANT IT NOOOOOOW. GIVE ME YOUR HEART AND YOUR shoes.

Lol but seriously these are freakin' gorgeous. Too bad I'm so freakin' poor :( (those OOS ones. UGH They're AMAZING >_<).

Edit: Just saw your website. I'm in love with the "Hail to Thief" vans. Probably my favorite Radiohead album and the lettering at the heels are ACE. I don't see why people say these are shitty or ridiculous. You see people wearing band shirts all the time. I say, let's bring it down to the shoes!

Edited by Kaimon