Muse Vans (shoes)

corgi

That's one of the best Muse/Fan pics I've probably ever seen. I'd be bloody proud of that :D

yeah, all three of them and they're all smiling! :happy:

...and about the BH&R singles, that is a good idea! I actually only own one pair of vans for myself, and the ones I'm doing now are radiohead theme...but I can't wait for someone to order a BH&R pair :)

aw thanks guys!!

hmmmm those would be kick ass the BH&R themed.......i might just start to save up, i do collect things!! But seriously keep it up :happy: hehe and yes obviously Chris' face is hard to draw..........look at the Map Of The Problematique single artwork, Chris doesn't really look like Chris....at all, and its really hard to draw faces period but your doing great just keep prac. and doing it!

awww sheeeiit

theyr awesome! omg ninja turtle ones!!! i love them with a passion!!

but i really like the showbiz ones :D

EDIT: just saw the ninja ones up close..theres no BLUE ninja turtle!!!!! theyre all GREEN !lol but great job..i envy ur talent..i want to be a painter myself :p

but i also like the MUSE ones with teh album work on the sides :D

how much do they cost???

• 2 weeks later...
They're quite odd. Cool, but odd. I'd feel a bit strange walking round in a pair of them to be honest, especially the ones with thier faces on it. I mean having them staring at you all day long....I do like the OoS ones though :happy:

Hahaha I know what you mean. Some MCR fans did this too to their chucks and vans. It's quite cool actually.

yeah, to be honest, I'd never wear the pair with faces either ;). The first one I did was more of an experiment with the paint, and they've been under my bed ever since. I much prefer just a design like the OOS or radiohead ones I did for myself :)

hey corgi good news me and melanie saw that he wore the shoes last night you made for him at the portland gig!! we were very happy for you :)

who was? :stunned: corgi gave a pair to one of the band members??

these look very stunning, the detail is amazing! well done!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wiliamthebloodie

I think about to buy a pair...but I haven't the money, now. But in future maybe... I think you should a little bit eccentrically to wear them, but....I am...lol...goooooood work.

Cheers Wiliam

• 2 weeks later...
took the pics down a long time ago because some of people in these forums are pretty rude. They're just giving their opinions I suppose, but unless they're going to give me critique or pointers, I'd rather not have my art be called "shitty and childish" : / The pictures are all here though: www.chabolla.com :)

i agree w/ what you are saying...personally i wouldn't wear them but i wouldn't take away the fact that you are incredibly talented...i wish i could paint like you, you're very gifted!:)

• 1 year later...

Loved these ever since I first saw them, but would it be possible for you to put the designs on shoes with velcro or laces, as I can't wear Vans (can't keep them on lol like flip flops :( ). Converse, perhaps? :D Please lol I'd love to get myself a pair of Muse Converse or Sketchers for Christmas this year :D I'd even pay the extra cost of getting a different kind of shoe, if you wanted me to :rolleyes:

Archived