omfg, this TAB video

he looks utterly ridiculous!! i love it! :awesome:

can you tell they decided to go with this for the gigs because it probably made them roll on the floor in laughter for ages? :LOL:

terrific video quality too, very close. thank you!

omfg, this TAB video

he looks utterly ridiculous!! i love it! :awesome:

can you tell they decided to go with this for the gigs because it probably made them roll on the floor in laughter for ages? :LOL:

terrific video quality too, very close. thank you!

you're welcome! ;)

Could that be why they aren't playing oldies anymore? Maybe Matt has just forgotten that they exist.

That's such a depressing thought because the possibility of it being true isn't unbelievable.

Sorry for my bad english... :$

I was in Bern yesterday, and for me this gig was amazing.

There are only 2 types of music: good music and bad music. For me, all the music of Muse is good. I don't care if you call rock or pop, their music is very good.

Matt, Dom and Chris can do their job, and last night in Bern, we have demonstrated.

They were exceptional, and it's strange to read protests because they've not played a song or another.

i havent seen many videos yet, but the stage seems smaller than the HAARP one.

smaller might not be the right word; 'cosier' maybe? it just seems like there isnt a mile of stage between matt and chris like there was on HAARP.

i havent seen many videos yet, but the stage seems smaller than the HAARP one.

smaller might not be the right word; 'cosier' maybe? it just seems like there isnt a mile of stage between matt and chris like there was on HAARP.

Everything about the harp stage just looked so crisp and professional though, the wide open stage was pretty great. The new stage looks somewhat cramped although im sure it's not.

Has anybody seen reviews about visibality from the high heavens?

Chris is a fine specimen of a man.

This.

Wait til you see some of the nommy pics and videos I've got of Chris! :happy::stongue:

ALSO ALSO ALSO:

P1190013.jpg

That's meeeee on the left in the blue shirt. Aw, Kirky is such a poppet :happy:

That is fab Ali!

Ok, so I watched that clip of TAB.

Matts suit is a lol and I actually don't think I will go for the barrier - I want to see the stage in full.

It is just hilarious! Susie and I just looked at each other and burst out laughing! Susie then said 'He's completely lost the plot' and then of course he had to prove the point by going off up into the sky on his platform!

Then when I saw the lights was even more funny for KoC I lolled some more!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Anyone have a vid of NSC live?

Yep, will be uploading it any sec now but it will take a while to upload then process as it's HD.

I love you pip :pope: oh my god can't wait! :$

I'll upload as many video clips and pics as poss tonight but I've still not been to bed and have only had about four hours sleep in total since getting up on Tuesday morning!:eek:

So expect errors in my video titles coz I'm a complete airhead right now, I've already had to rename one I'd titled incorrectly! :facepalm:

I want it now! :eek:

I know right?! :eek:

I'll upload as many video clips and pics as poss tonight but I've still not been to bed and have only had about four hours sleep in total since getting up on Tuesday morning!:eek:

So expect errors in my video titles coz I'm a complete airhead right now, I've already had to rename one I'd titled incorrectly! :facepalm:

ohh take your time! I just can't wait for the Chris pics now :$ :$

Did he smoke? If so, was it with the pipe?!

don't worry, we can just go stalk your youtube page to find them as they go up :shifty::D

Am sorting/uploading all my videos at the moment but here's a little taster I quickly looked out for you :)

:eyebrows:

Chris sees what sum1 did thar, and he's....... not sure what to make of it ;)

Archived