Tash :happy: Was so lovely getting to see you/spend the day with you! The lolz on the train after the gig were brilliant :LOL: Had tears running down my face! Yeah, lovely as Switzerland is, it's so expensive :(

:yesey: Very well put.

Oh god the train back was epic :LOL: And the Radiohead guy oh man shame you werent there to see him :LOL: Did you wait long for a taxi? Swiss dont seem to know what queuing is and all rushed out into the road when one came along :stunned:

Heard the jam, I like it. Beats Forced In I suppose :LOL:

Feeling Good was a lol as well. I think Matt knows about the megaphone abuse, he hid it when the piano got reeled out and when it came to the megaphone bit just whipped it out of nowhere the cheeky bastard :LOL:

well, I'd love to find people's video and pics from this gig, but am unwilling to sift through 40 pages of whining to get to them:(

Just scroll thru and stop when you see the giant embedded yt vids. The past few pages have had a couple of vids in them. And the whining has subsided.

This gig was amazing, bombastic, epic, massive and all the other superlatives! The stage was huge and so were the screens and the lightning. Not easy to top. Unfortunately I could not see the whole stage in my position (in front of Matt, heheee). They had a rolling platform in front of the stage which could be lifted high up.

They started on time with fans disguised as protestors while playing Uprising!

Setlist: (what I remember)

Neutron star collision, Uprising, Resistance, Undisclosed desires, United states of Eurasia, Guiding light, unnatural selection, I belong to you, exogenesis I, Time is running out, take a bow, nishe, KoC, New Born, Feeling good, Unintended, Map of problematique, Starlight, Supermassive black hole

I think during Unintended they came up with a big silver UFO and an acrobat on wires! Matt changed his suit into another one with blinking Christmas lights on it and freaky glasses! Typical ;) Dom and Chris played a instrumental sequence on the platform which sounded totally cool. Even better and longer than on the automn tour.

I think the band was very exited about the start of the summer tour and so they had a good time on stage and enjoyed playing.

I have to say that it was an amazing gig and I am happy I could be there, as it was so much fun with some people I met. We were banging like hell :D

Like me, they were rather "older" fans and so we missed old times. Don't understand me wrong, it was really spectacular, but I missed a bit the atmosphere of a smaller place. It seemed to be very unpersonal and the band made their show on plan. Some sequences were a bit cheesy for me, as I prefer some "harder" stuff. Also the fan base has changed....how to describe....screming, untouchable, fan girlies, who did not know that you cannot go to a rock concert with flipflops without a blue toenail or fragile hairstile... but there were all kinds of people anyway, which was good.

All in all it was a phenomenal show of phantastic musicians! I'll love MUSE forever although they change and go on, but they are MUSE! Can't wait for the next time!

Wait for Pip if she hasnt posted any yet shes got some awesome stuff

:yesey: Her NSC video is hilarious :LOL:

Heard the jam, I like it. Beats Forced In I suppose :LOL:

Definitely!

Oh god the train back was epic :LOL: And the Radiohead guy oh man shame you werent there to see him :LOL: Did you wait long for a taxi? Swiss dont seem to know what queuing is and all rushed out into the road when one came along :stunned:

Radiohead guy?

Only about five or ten minutes, not too bad at all. Yeah that was a bit scary, they all just ran in front of the cars!

:yesey: Her NSC video is hilarious :LOL:

Definitely!

Radiohead guy?

Only about five or ten minutes, not too bad at all. Yeah that was a bit scary, they all just ran in front of the cars!

I cant wait to see her intro video, Lukas you were awesome and nice meeting you!

yeah when you and pip went to the loo this extremely drunk dude started hitting on me, tracy and jen and kept asking if we knew Radiohead and that he loved Thom Yorke. He obviously went to the wrong gig by mistake :LOL:

I cant wait to see her intro video, Lukas you were awesome and nice meeting you!

yeah when you and pip went to the loo this extremely drunk dude started hitting on me, tracy and jen and kept asking if we knew Radiohead and that he loved Thom Yorke. He obviously went to the wrong gig by mistake :LOL:

Lukas was an absolute legend :happy:

LMAO :LOL: That's brilliant.

Just seen a YT and we've got the Unborn performance.

I reckon that rather than taking away the keyboard used for the NSC intro, Muse should leave it there for Matt to do the piano intro for New Born, and for the roadies to take it away during or at the end of NB.

So it was UnBorn?! :facepalm:

I mean, they put a keyboard next to Matt to play NSC intro, and he doesn't play New Born intro?! Come on, that's cheap!

Yeah I know. But at least it was a good opportunity to shout "GO MORGAN!" and "MATT YOU SUCK" Ok I didnt say the second one. NSC is hilarious though

Just seen a YT and we've got the Unborn performance.

I reckon that rather than taking away the keyboard used for the NSC intro, Muse should leave it there for Matt to do the piano intro for New Born, and for the roadies to take it away during or at the end of NB.

I thought he had played it at the rehearsals.

reading back a few pages it would seem ali and i were at a different gig to the one all the people posting in the thread since last night were at!

Yeah, this place was no fun at all last night.:( I had a feeling the gig-goers would come in and say it was flipping fantastic!:dance::musesign: I know I sure wish I was there ... and I can't wait for WEMBLEY!!!!!!!

On that note, actually, I just had another look at my Exo/UFO video and you can definitely hear me scream "I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND!" halfway through :LOL:

I almost yelled that at work while watching videos of the show on my computer ... :eek::LOL:

sorry, posting from crap phone again! i'm spending a few hours at mark's but will begin uploading my video clips when i get home. see my you tube link if you'd like to view the videos as i don't feel inclined to post them in this whining thread. it'll take a while to get them all uploaded and processed though so be patient! got all the protester intro, all but the first few seconds of ibty, all of nsc, great video of the Berne jam plus what followed, great video of take a bow, great videos of some of the o

http://board.muse.mu/index.php

Archived