Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

Guest Ducky101
I like his little speech at the end about taking care of ourselves and so on ... sounds silly and cute at the same time :happy::LOL:

hahaha the greatest interview ever :happy:

Anyway, I just had to share this, 'cause I think it's awesome:

I've heard about it before, but I never saw any video of it until now. :LOL:

OMG! That's pretty funny! Matt is surfing on the amp, and he falls! :LOL: :LOL: And Chris is walking by as if nothing is happening at all.:LOL: :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
oh just seen this thread heres some vids off 21st nov 06 at wembley on my account page at youtube

'ere

all are of good quality and i might be putting more up in a while

they are from my mate who was seated during the gig

Niiiiiiice, I was there on the first night (not sitting, participating in the carnage at the front! :LOL: ), will check them out now! I'm hoping for another Assassin Extended vid- that was fucking immense at the gig...*memories :( *

Niiiiiiice, I was there on the first night (not sitting, participating in the carnage at the front! :LOL: ), will check them out now! I'm hoping for another Assassin Extended vid- that was fucking immense at the gig...*memories :( *

assassin is there i think and yes i was in "the carnage" as well lol

oh and knights is on another website cos its too big (and too good) for youtube

• 3 weeks later...
IFQClIQXdnk

why is dom wearing the spiderman costume? its not halloween in belgium 19/12/06, is it?:stunned:

whenever i see i him in that costume, he reminds me of my nephew who lovessss to wear his spiderman costume all year. maybe its a common addiction. :LOL:

God, that's a beautiful song... I've never heard the live version before. Gorgeous.

And, uhm... maybe he was just bored backstage? :LOL:

yeah, its really beautiful. i really want to see it live. *crosses fingers* :rolleyes::happy:

Archived