Hi all!

Since there's not that much action during the plane and that I figure people here we'll be able to answer my question, I wanted to know, are they still doing New Born the Unborn way?

I haven't followed closely enough the last few gigs..

yup, morgan plays the intro coz they start on the towers and then matt walks off to start the riff

EDIT: what i meant is the towers descend and then matt walk off- kinda suicidal otherwise lol

Newborn is deceased.

Yep
yup, morgan plays the intro coz they start on the towers and then matt walks off to start the riff
Ah, thanks for the info. ...Such a shame though:( And I've never seen it..I've been dreaming of that moment during the last few years, I wish they would have worked a way to make Matt do it.. Anyway, I'm still super hyped for my show, and there's enough of 'whining' around...!;):chuckle:

So..

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New born

4. SMBH

5. MK Ultra

6 Hysteria

16 songs methinks, decent setlist though so far.

I bet thats map of the problematique dropped 4 today :(

Guiding Light will appear later unfortunatly i think.

Rotating MotP with MKU is by far the worst decision Muse has made this entire tour. This better not last.

Sooo true. Although i wasnt happy about the feeling good/ Cave and Unintended/ MK Ultra rotation at the o2 in November. Really wanted to have cave and MK not Feeling Good and Unintended. Guiding Light was played at both :(

Nishe + USOE

Then presumably, FG... :vomit:

I love how we all arent a fan of feeling good and yet it always seams to get such a good reaction at the gigs. Maybe we should all boooo when feeling good comes on at future gigs :p

Archived